Dumb werewolf moments

-There are no such thing as fat werewolves

-He shoved me against the wall. ''Mine!'' He growled

-Taylor Lautner or Tyler Posy always plays the werewolf even though it's not a Twilight or Teen Wolf fanfic

-They are always described the same. Tan, lots of muscles, jet black or dark brown hair, piercing blue or green eyes, has a 6 pack and extremely sexy

-Ugly werewolves don't exist

-Alpha, Beta and Omega are the only pack positions

- Almost every werewolf plot is like this: Sophie was the Omega of the Silver Moon Pack who has a crush on the alpha, Derek. She finds out that he is her mate and is so happy and exited but Derek rejects her in font of the whole school. Heart-broken, Sophie runs away and gets adopted by the Blue Mountain Pack. Where she gets all skinny, hot and badass. Her original pack find her and the Alpha immediately regrets his decision and wants her back but she refuses so there's a battle between both packs but in the end Derek and Sophie get together.

-Always that slut that tries to ruin the main couple

-Like vampires they are always possessive and controlling

-They always either have their shirts off or they're wearing leather

-She gets kidnapped by her mate in a heavily crowded place and no one cares

-The girl is always a white wolf and the guy is always a black wolf.

- reffering to the whole werewolf plot thing ''Wow you are so hot now Sophie, I'm sorry that I bullied and beaten you. Will you be my mate?''

*giggles* Of course I'll be your mate baby. I love you. Even though you fucked up my life and verbally/physically abused me to the point where I almost died.''

-The author feels the need to put. EVERYTHING about her life in the first five paragraphs

-The girl can never make up her mind about anything.

-If the dad or brother's still alive they abuse her

-The werewolf will be a stereotypical dork complete with the stereotype dorky glasses and clothes, who gets bullied by the kids at school, especially in gym class. Then, after being bitten by the werewolf, he will turn into a cool, sexy guy who goes to gym class and kicks ass at everything. Everyone is so impressed and usually the popular guy's girlfriend will go out with him and the popular guy will be extremely jealous and try and ruin his reputation.

-The second the guy/girl suspects they're turning into a werewolf, they will go to the library where they rent dozens of books useful books about werewolves, complete with illustrations, diagrams, cures, etc.

-Most of the 'werewolf' books aren't even werewolves they're just wolves that can transform into humans at any time.

-They always have some weird tribal tattoo of some kind

-They say they kill people but there is no killing of humans in the whole entire book

-Their pack is the 'strongest in all of North America' but they never prove that at all