Best Friends Ex-Friends 'Til The End / I Have Friends In Holy Spaces Part Two

A/N: I present to you Part Two! Brought to you by me, obvs.
T/N- Town Name (As in, the town you live in)

     I was at a Panic! concert. I was wearing a Pretty. Odd. tank so I would blend in with the fans. I went because I wanted to see Brendon again, even if I wasn't going to get to talk to him. I needed to see him again.

     It was a small venue, and there were only about a few hundred people there. And the thing about blending in didn't work so well. As far as I could tell, I was the only one in a Pretty. Odd. tank. Shit. And I was in the third row, where he could easily spot me. Double shit.

     "Okay guys, this song I'm going to be playing on the uke was a little something I wrote for my best friend." Brendon said into the mic.

     "Ryan?" The girl behind me called out.

     "No," Brendon chuckled."My best friend from back when I was in school.

     "Didn't you meet Ryan in school?" She asked loudly.

     "Yes, but this is my very best friend, someone I've known not since high school, but since elementary school. Anyway, this song is for them. I really hope they hears this, and I hope they still remember me, too. I sure as hell still remember them. I haven't seen them in years, but I still think about them a lot." Brendon scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Anyway, this is for you Y/N."

You remind me of a former love that I once knew...

     I gasped. It was I Have Friends In Holy Spaces, my absolute favourite song from Pretty. Odd. I knew there was something really special about it.

... We were holding hands walking through the middle of the street...

    I knew what that line was about. It was about that time we'd gone to a street fair. He was holding my hand to make sure we wouldn't get seperated. Tears filled my eyes at the memory. The other lines just made the tears spill over.

     When the song was over, Brendon's eyes were watering, too."Yeah... so, anyway, that was the last song. Thank you, (T/N), and goodnight!"

     I waited 'til most of the venue was cleared out so I wouldn't get trampled by fans while leaving. Omce mostly everyone had cleared out, I began walking to the exit. Then I felt I hand on my shoulder.

     "You really think you can leave without saying hello, Y/N?"

A/N: Okay, first off, I used I Have Friends In Holy Spaces in a way that it would (kind of) fit with the imagine, so don't get your panties all up in a bunch. Second, there'll be a part three, so chill.