I'm Here For You

Brendon got on top of me and pinned me down, then began kissing down my neck softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tilted my head back. It felt good, but I wasn't in the mood. I let him continue though, since he was enjoying it. Brendon slowly pulled my shirt up and scooted down to kiss my stomach, and that's when I shook my head and mumbled,"No."

Brendon's head snapped up. "No?"

I shook my head again and sighed. "No."

He pulled my shirt back down and looked up at me. "Babe, what's wrong?"

I shrugged and closed my eyes. "I don't know."

Brendon got off of me and layed down next to me, pulling me in his arms and holding my head to his chest. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, breathed in his wonderful scent, and enjoyed the feeling of his chest rising as he breathed, and his heart beating soothingly. He kissed the top of my head. "Whatever's going on, whatever you need, I'm here for you."

I nodded and a trace of a grateful smile appeared on my face. "I know, thank you Brenny."

He rubbed my head and sighed. "I don't know how to help you."

I shook my head. "It's fine."

Brendon huffed at me, which was really cute. "No it's not, I want to help you. I'll try and make you smile somehow."

"Good luck," I grumbled.

He poked my sides, which made me squeal a little and curl up into a ball for protection. Brendon smirked at my reaction and straddled me, tickling my stomach, sides, and neck. I screeched and giggled hysterically, gasping for air. When he finally acknowledged my begging and stopped, I was breathless, flushed, and extremely giggly, and he was smiling brightly at me. "There's my happy babe."

I pouted at him and flipped him off. "That was fucked upppp, you know how much I hate being tickled."

He laughed at me and squished my nose. I batted his hand away as he spoke. "But it made you smile!"

I huffed at him and crossed my arms. "Fuck you."

     "You wish you could!" Brendon shouted, humping the air.

     I shook my head at him, and couldn't help but laugh. "You are so fucking immature."

     Brendon laughed with me and grabbed my waist, pulling me on top of him. "But you love me anyway."

     I layed down on him and drummed my fingers on his chest. "Ehhhh, sometimes."

     He pouted at me, his big brown eyes wide, which I'll admit, caused me to melt inside a little. "Only sometimes?" he asked sadly, poking out his bottom lip.

     I kissed his bottom lip, then flicked his fivehead. "All the time, dumbass, and you know that."

     He laughed and kissed my nose. "You're so hot when you're sassy."

      I raised my eyebrow at him. "You're a hopeless man."

      Brendon grinned at me. "But I'm your hopeless man."

     I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever."

     He laughed again and held my head to his chest. I snuggled against his toned body as he stroked my hair. "Feeling any better, princess?"

      I shrugged. "Yeah, I suppose a little better. Not great, but better."

     Brendon kissed the top of my head. "I know it life can be hard, sometimes for no reason, but I'm proud of you for making it this far and I love you."

     I smiled up at him and kissed his chin. "Thanks, Bren. I love you too."

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. My mental health, as well as the mental health of those I love, is not very stable, and I'm having to take care of myself as well as them. I also have a very busy schedule, but next week is Spring Break, so I might update more. How have you guys been? I love y'all and I hope y'all are doing well!