Alcoholic; Part Three

At 7:59, Brendon showed up in dark jeans, a white tee shirt, and black Converse, a black jacket draped over his shoulder. The sleeves hugged his bicpes, making his fairly muscular arms more noticable. I was angry, but my heart – and my lady parts – were gleeful of his arrival nonetheless. When he spotted me on a bench, his eyes lit up, then dulled as he seemed to recall why we were here. Catiously, as if anything would set me off – which it possibly could – he sat beside me.

     "Brendon. You showed up," I stated.

     "I wasn't going to miss my one chance to tell you how I felt."

     "Well, go ahead."

     He took a deep breath. "Y/N, 'I'm sorry' doesn't begin to cover my remorse for what I've done. After I recovered from my hangover this morning, I recalled what had happened the night before, and I felt so sick that I really did throw up. I love you so much, and I hurt you so badly. I didn't mean to. I was drunk, and it wasn't me. I'm so ashamed of how I treated you. You've always been so sweet, and so loving, and caring and overall perfect and I treated you like shit, which is exactly what you're not."

     "How do I know that drunk you wasn't revealing hidden feelings?"

     "It wasn't me, trust me. I'm never myself when I'm drunk."

     "Yuh-huh..."

     Brendon got down on his knees in front of me and clasped his hands together as if he was about to pray. "Y/N, I'm begging you to give me another chance. Please, don't leave me. Stay with me. I need you to stay. I love you so fucking much, and I can't express how sorry I am, how much I regret what I said, how much I wish I could take it back. You're not a mistake. I'm so glad I married you, it was the best decision I ever made. I love you." His voice cracked, his eyes welling with tears. "Don't leave me. I'm so sorry. I love you. I need you. I can't live without you."

     "Brendon..."

     "Please." A tear slipped down his cheek.

     I looked into his eyes. "Do you promise you'll stop getting drunk all the damn time?"

     He nodded.

    "Promise to treat me better?"

     "I'll treat you like a queen."

     "That's all I can ask of you."

    "You... forgive me?" Brendon gripped my hands tightly, pleading with his big, beautiful brown eyes.

    "I do. Don't make me regret it," I warned.

     His face broke into a grin. "I won't, I swear!"

     Without warning, Brendon stood to lift me and spin me 'round, making me shriek. "Brendon!"

     "I love you."

     I put my arms around his neck and whispered, "I love you too," before proceeding to kiss him as passionately as I could.

A/N: Ew that was bad I'm sorry