Powdered Donuts

I rang the doorbell. Mrs. Urie, Brendon's mom answered it. "Hi Y/N, so glad to see you dear! How are you? Come on in!"

     I stepped over the threshold. "I'm good, Mrs. Urie, how about yourself?"

    "I'm wonderful, thank you! Brendon's upstairs in his bedroom. I'll be in the kitchen cooking dinner if you two need anything!" She shouted as she passed the stairs, "Brendon, your girlfriend's here! No funny business, you hear me?!"

    "Really!" I could practically hear Brendon roll his eyes.

     I ran up the stairs where he was leaning over the rail, his back facing me. I tiptoed behind him and shouted, "HEY THERE!!"

"FUCKING HELL!!!" Brendon screeched, stumbling backwards.

"Language, Brendon!" Mrs. Urie yelled from the kitchen.

I laughed. "Hiya there. How ya doin?"

   He playfully glared at me. "I hate you."

   I offered Brendon a hand. He accepted it, and stood up. "No you don't." I pecked his cheek. "You love me."

   "Yes, I love you for scaring the shit out of me and causing me to fall on my ass. I love you so much for that."

     "I know!" I grinned.

     "You evil little shit."

     "I brought donuts," I said, holding up the blue powdered Hostess donut bag in my other hand. "I can't be all that bad, can I?"

      "Not if you share them with me."

"What if I don't want to?"

      In response, Brendon threw me over his shoulder fireman style. I shrieked and pounded on his back. "You fucker!" I whisper-yelled so his mom wouldn't hear me.

    Brendon cackled and opened his bedroom door, then threw me onto his bed, where I curled up in a fit of laughter. "You're such an ass, Brendon."

    "An ass that you happen to be dating," he laughed, lying down next to me on his stomach.

     "An ass that I happen to love."

    "I know."

    "Arrogant much?"

     "You know you love it. Now, about those donuts..." he sat up and snatched the bag from me, ripping it open and shoving two in his mouth.

     "Hey!" I grabbed the bag back. "You can't have them all!"

     "Watch me," he said with his mouth full.

     "Those are poor manners, don't talk with your mouth open!" I scolded, popping a donut into my mouth.

     He stuck his tongue out at me. "I can do whatever the fuck I want."

     I pinned him down by his arms and straddled him. "Do you want to your ass whooped?"

     "By you I do," he smirked.

     "Kinky motherfucker."

     He laughed again. "I'm not going to lie about it."

     "We're saving sex for later, do I make myself clear?"

     "Suuuure. Now would you free my arms?!"

     "Fine." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

      He cupped my face with his hands and pulled me close enough for him to bring his lips to mine. "Hi, doll."

    I straddled him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Shut up and kiss me, you idiot."

    That one kiss turned into a heated make out session. When we finally pulled apart, my hair was slightly disheveled from him pulling on it, and I was flustered.

     "You've got a hickey on your collar bone now," Brendon said in a low voice, pulling my shirt back up.

     "Another mark for me to cover. Thanks a lot."

     "Please, you were moaning. You enjoyed that."

     I hid my ruby red face in his neck. "Shut the fuck up."

     "It's hot when you moan."

    "Shut up."

     "You're hot in general."

      "Brendon Boyd Urie, I swear to god if you don't shut up-"

     Brendon cut me off with a kiss. "I love you, doll."

     "I love you too, asshole."

     "Dinner's ready!" Mrs. Urie yelled from downstairs. "Come downstairs, love birds!"

     Brendon groaned. "You're gonna have to get off."

     "That's a first, usually you want me to get on," I teased.

     "Oh, shut up."