Best Friends Ex-Friends 'Til The End / I Have Friends In Holy Spaces Part Three

I pivoted on my heel. There he was. My best friend. The man that I haven't spoken to or even seen for ages. "Brendon Boyd Urie," I whispered, my voice shaky.

"Y/F/N," he whispered back, his beautiful brown eyes glossy with tears. "Would it be okay if I hugged you?"

"Of course it would."

Brendon wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. I shut my eyes and buried my face in his toned, muscular chest. "You've grown, Bren."

"You haven't grown at all."

I laughed through my tears. "You definitely haven't change, you buttface."

"Neither have you, baby. God, I've missed you so damn much."

"I've missed you too. Why did we ever lose touch?"

"Because I was a jerk. I let fame get to my head and I pulled away from the person I love the most. The person that loves me the most."

I pulled away for just a sec so I could flick his forehead. "That's what you get for letting fame get to your big fivehead, you butt."

"My forehead is not that big."

"It really isn't, but because you let fame get to you, I'm going to tease you about it."

Brendon groaned. "You really haven't changed one bit."

"Nope. I'm still the same person."

"Good. Because the person I left was the same one I still love deeply today, and I would hope that you stayed the same."

"Aw, Beebo."

Brendon kissed my forehead."I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Brendon. Forever and always."

"Forever and always," he repeated, pressing his forehead to mine.

"You look like a Cyclops," I giggled.

Brendon pulled away, looking adorably confused."What?"

I waved it off."Doesn't matter."

"You weirdo."

"I guess you'd have to say I'm Pretty. Odd."

Brendon groaned again. "Was that neccessary?"

"100% neccessary. This is me we're talking about."

"You're absolutely crazy."

"That's why we get along. We're both crazy."

"True. We're a bunch of crazies."

"Brendon! We gotta get going, say bye to your 'friend'!" Ryan yelled, making air quotes and winking when he said friend.

Brendon took my phone from my pocket and typed something in."I can't believe you haven't changed your password," he muttered, shaking his head.

"Oh, shut up."

He gave me back my phone."Give me a call, okay? I don't ever want to lose touch again."

"Hurry up, Brendon!" Ryan yelled, clearly annoyed. "We have to hit the road!"

Brendon kissed me. "Call me," he whispered into my ear."I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, too, Bren," I squeaked before he ran off.

I did a little happy dance once I was in my car. Four amazing things happened all in the time span of about six minutes. One- we finally spoke after literally forever. Two- he gave me his number so we could keep in touch. Three- he kissed me. Four- he told me he loved me.

Me: Hey Bren!!!

Beebo: HI BABYYYY!!!!!😍😍😍🏰🏰🏰

I smiled to myself.

Me: Picking up where we left off, I see.

Beebo: You know it!

A/N: Man, that sucked balls. I'm really sorry.