R Rated Fun

Warning: SMUT SMUT SMUTTY SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT

I gripped my towel in one hand and dug though my dresser with my other. As I grabbed hold of my sports bra, I felt a tug on my towel, and before I knew it, it fell to the ground. Warm, familiar hands spun me around and soft, plump lips roughly pressed against mine.

"Brendon!" I squealed when he pulled away. I picked up my towel and wrapped myself in it to cover my exposed body in such a way that it would hold up on its own.

He smirked. "Nice outfit, baby."

"Oh, shut up!" I laughed as I looped my arms around his neck and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him again. "I didn't hear you come up behind me."

"By the look of suprise on your face – which by the way, was priceless – I kind of figured," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "Right. Anywhore, what's up babe?"

"I was thinking we should do something fun," he said, placing his hands on my ass and squeezing it.

I bit back a moan. "L-Like what?"

"Well, here's the thing. It's R rated, and I'm not sure a doll like you could handle it," said Brendon huskily as he pressed his shirtless, toned body against mine. I could feel a bulge growing in his region against my crotch.

"I think I can handle R rated fun, honey. What do you have in mind?" I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

Brendon growled in my ear, "I want to make you scream my name so loud that the entire neighbourhood can hear you."

"Fucking hell, Brendon," was all I could manage as he grinded against me teasingly and pulled at my earlobe with his teeth.

"Jump," he ordered.

I did as I was told, locking my legs around his waist. Brendon held me up, his hands on my ass as he turned us around and carried me to our bed, us making out as he layed me down underneath him. Before we continued, he tugged on my towel. "This needs to go."

I nodded and pulled it off, tossing it on the floor. Brendon's beautiful brown eyes darkened with lust and hunger the moment I removed it. He switched gears, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck before stopping to suck on my collarbone while playing with my right boob. I let out a cross between a whimper and a moan when he gently pulled on my nipple and bit my collarbone at the same time. "You taste so sweet, baby girl," Brendon muttered as he sucked my left nipple.

I moaned louder, reaching to touch myself. He slapped my hand away before stopping to take off his belt and his pants. "Hands above your head," he ordered. I did as I was told. He tied my hands together with his belt before spreading my legs apart and slowly kissing my inner thighs.

"Fuck, Brendon, why do you have to be such a tease?" I groaned as he rubbed my clit with the pad of his thumb.

"Because I enjoy your reaction to it all." He He lifted his head up to smirk at me before spreading my legs further apart to lightly lick my wet area, causing me to squirm and whine. "You're already so wet, diamond."

Before I could respond, he placed his hands on my thighs and sucked on my nub, hard. I bucked my hips and strained against the belt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned.

"You like that, Y/N?" He asked before shoving his fingers into my vagina. I yelped as he pumped them in and out fast until I came all over his fingers. He stared into my eyes as he sucked off his fingers slowly.

I squirmed under his gaze, but held it nonetheless. Fuck me already, I thought. Please. "What do you want me to do, baby girl?"

"Fuck me already, please Brendon." I begged

"Your wish is my command, diamond." Brendon pulled off his boxers, letting his length spring free before climbing on top of me and slamming into me. I cried out, straining against the belt. He placed his bands on either side of me and slammed into me over and over again, repeatedly hitting my G spot.

I could feel a knot in my stomach clenching in pleasure. "F-fuck, Brendon, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Scream my name when you do, baby girl," he told me. "I'm close, too."

We yelled each others names as we both orgasmed. Brendon undid the belt around my wrists and tossed in on the floor before collapsing next to me, breathing heavily. I was, too. He wrapped his arms around me as I curled into his sweaty chest. "Fuck, Brendon, I can't even catch my breathe."

Brendon laughed and kissed my forehead. "But you enjoyed it, right, doll?"

"I would punch you in the arm if I wasn't worn out. Of course I enjoyed it, doofus."

He grinned, showing off his pearly whites. "Then mission accomplished."

I giggled. "You're such a dork."

"But I'm your dork."

"That's the best part."

"I love youuu," he sang, kissing me.

I laughed lightly and kissed him back. "I love you too."

A/N: Wowee there's a smut for you.