Dont Call On Me

"Collin?" I asked a bit quietly, but my voice didn't fail to reach Michaels ears

"Yes my dear girl, when I hadn't gotten a call from you I got a bit worried and thought maybe you had lost my number," I could tell there was some cheerfulness in his voice

"I'm sorry, I've just been rather busy lately that's all."

I turned away from Michael who was giving me a piercing look, in fear of what would happen next my best solution was to face away from him. I hadn't exactly lost Collin's number, but I just hadn't found the time to call him, besides — Mike was already ahead of him anyways.

"Well I looked up your number in the phone book, I was pretty excited to finally find it after searching forever. It's best I get to why I'm calling, yes?" His voice was so posh, it reminded me of being home.

"Okay, what exactly did you have in mind?" The moment I asked that question I felt someone almost fully pressed against my back, towering over my small figure and with a quick glance backwards I was faced the the skinny build of none other then Michael himself.

"I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house for dinner tomorrow night? If you wish you can bring the four boys along," He suggested

I pondered for a moment, knowing Michael wouldn't be that up to it. I leaned back on Mike, in which I was rewarded with an unamused look though I just smiled up at him and twirled his hair between my fingers which made him jerk his head away giving me space.

I held in a laugh before turning my attention back to Collin, "Sure, and I think the boys would enjoy that just as much as I would."

"Great! I'll see you all tomorrow at six, until then darling."

"Goodbye Collin."

After hanging up the phone I turned back to Michael who had his arms crossed over his chest. He raised an eyebrow, and I smiled at him.

"We're going to Collin's tomorrow night," I said shyly

Mike let out a sharp sarcastic 'ha' and then his expression became serious once again, "You wish."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I told you I don't trust him, the last thing I want to do is be around him," Michael protested

"I'm not five Mike and you're not my father."

"Val, you don't need him. All he's gonna do is be all touchy and whatnot, he's no good for you."

"Do I sense some jealousy?" I teased

"I'm just trying act as your common sense, seeing as though you have none," He retorted

"Oh shut it Mike," I sighed now crossing my arms and lowering my gaze to my feet

"I was only teasing," He said in a defensive voice

"You're one sarcastic bastard, y'know that?"

"I know," He grinned, lifting my face with his finger as the doorknob jiggled

"I'm telling you Davy, cats and water just don't mix!" The sound of Micky's voice went straight through the door, soon after the three others entered.

"Hello you two," Davy said with a cheeky smile

"Hi," I said softly, trying to hide the frown that came after Michael shifted back into his hard shell

The three of them were still oblivious to anything that had happened between Michael and I. Davy told them all I was "off limits" anyways but Michael doesn't seem to listen to Davy often. Truthfully I wasn't sure what happened between myself and Michael but I do know that if it carries into something more, Davy won't be the happiest person on planet earth.

"By the way, Collin invited us all over for dinner tomorrow," I announced, receiving unenthusiastic "yay's" from all four of them

"Who's Collin again?" Micky asked

"Valleri's new fling," Davy answered

"He's not a fling, shut it Davy," I pouted slightly, letting out an annoyed sigh

"I'm sure dinner will be fine," Peter smiled towards me

"Thank you, Peter."

"Yeah, thanks Peter," Mike grumbled.

A/N
Sorry if this was all over the place, it was also a bit lengthy but it took me a bit to update. Please vote, comment, check out my other stories and all that great stuff too!