Monday AfterSchool...

Alex's POV
I was totally scared I mean talking to him again can not be that bad right?
On Sunday I had told him I needed to tell him something & he said he did too
Tho he wanted me to go first..
Of course,scarykat
Lol
--------Monday after school--------
Him(Iseah)~"hi"
Me~"hi"
Him~"so,what was it that you needed to tell me?.."
Me~"um I really don't know if I should tell you"
Him~"tell me please"
Me~"okay but probably, it won't matter,and it's okay."I was looking down,couldn't look at him in the eyes,couldn't dare to look up..
He grabbed my cheeks,making me look up and said,"look I'm sorry okay,but believe me its worth it,and it does matter,anything that has to do bout u matters to me,so tell me"
At that I smiled.and he did too.
I said,"I missed you(paused for a sec)that's what I needed to tell you.."
He quickly responded"really?"."yes,what about you?"I asked.
When I did he got closer to me ,but kept a lil distance,and answered in a whisper,"I did too." ,loud enough for me to hear...

I then told him I had to go,since it had been about 10minutes now.he nodded and we made our way back to the front of the school,(we were in the side back),when we were close I stop and said bye...he put the hand to say by w/high five and nuckle,but I just stared,because I didn't want that I wanted a hug,his hug.
So I said "you serious,no"and put his hand down.I kept looking down and said "can I get a hug(paused)please"
I looked up and yeah we hugged♥
He left and I did too
I was so happy cuz we decided to talk the next day....