Tuesday

------after school-----
The next day after school we talked again,I asked him about his ex and he asked about how I was.we talked and talked for a while then when we were going back one of his friends,drew came.They said hi to each other with their weird hand shake and the and drew came to me to say hi,they started making plans for a minute or so then said they had to go,I said okay and said bye to drew.Then I looked at iseah,and once again he had his hand up,so once again I looked at it,then at him.wow he did hug me this time tho so I ignored the hand and said bye,disappointed. They started to walk away and so did I,opposite sides.
When I was about to turn the street,he called my name,I turned and saw that he was coming my way.I started walking towards him too and when we were right infront of each other he said,"I'm sorry baby,okay.I love you" and hugged me.
I smile when he hugged me and said,"itz okay and I love you too"
We pulled apart and he said that we would talk again the next day.I nodded and staface walking,but once again,he called my name,this time I smiled and turned around,he was running towards me.When he was once again in front of me I said "yeah,"
We were so close I swear it was so awesome...
He looked at me in the eyes and said,"Do you wanna go out with me?"

I frozed,he.asked.me.out!!!

I came back from my daydream world and smiled, saying,"thats no question"⇦i know I ruined it but I wasn't thinking, and thats the first thing that came out of my mouth so deal with it👌
He said "soo,no??" ."Soo yess"I said and when I did a smile grew  in his face & in less than a sec he carried me and hugged me so tight && pecked me in the ckeek.He then let go and said that he had to go because drew was waiting for him
Wait I forgot drew was there,he saw us,saw it all,but gladly didn't say anything.
Then it hit me,
    I'm dating him again,!
Was I doing wrong,or not?
Is it gonna be different,better?

I was so happy, which was weird because although he had done me so much harm and heart break before,I had hope..
Hope that he would change,but I don't know...
                              12-15-15
                  December 15,2015