Ideas and agreements

"You want me to do what?" Judy asked rather annoyed.

"Look it's a simple plan!" Nick replied "All you gotta do is go on to Scarlett about how great I am and how much I've grown up!"

Judy looked up at her friend and sighed. He was serious. How could she help Nick win back his ex girlfriend? She was so in love with him and she thought he was feeling the same way. Obviously not. She was about to refuse until she saw his face. He looked desperate. Judy couldn't stand seeing him unhappy so she put on a smile and agreed. "Of course I will!" She cheered happily. "Am I not your best friend?"

Nick's expression brightened. "Thanks! You're the best!" Nick hugged her but she didn't return the hug. As soon as Nick pulled away he turned around and dragged Judy with him. "Come on I'll show you where she is.

Judy let out a small, choked sound. There. Judy thought. You've let out all of your pain you can show. Before she knew it Nick and her arrived at an ice cream parlor. After a few seconds he tapped on her shoulder and pointed to an artic fox.

Judy's mouth hung open slightly. She was so pretty! There was no way she could compete with that!

"Judy? You alright?" Nick asked. She blinked before looking at him.

"Me? Oh yeah sorry, I..... I guess I zoned out." Why oh why did I agree to help him?!? Judy thought.

"Come on, let's go get a table near her." Nick whispered.

"Yeah." Judy sighed. "Good idea."