It'll be alright #6

Hey guys! This will be the last story for the married series. The next stories are going to completely ignore this series. That means that they probably won't be married anymore. But I may do a sequel. Comment if you want me to.

"Judy?" Nick said nervously.

Judy stood up. "I'm going to pay and then we're leaving."

Nick stood up and started following her.

"We're gonna go check into our hotel right?" Nick asked. "Nope. We're leaving Hawaii."

Nicks eyes widened. "Judy, I'm sorry that happened. I really am. I had no idea she was gonna do that. Please don't let it ruin our honeymoon."

Judy sighed. "You're right. There's no way either of us could have saw that coming and couldn't do anything about it." Judy gritted her teeth. "Come on, let's go pay."

Judy grunted then started walking to the desk. Nick grabbed her paw and Judy began to relax. Once they paid and left, they checked into their hotel. On the elevator ride up Nick scooted far away from Judy, but she knew that it was only because of his claustrophobia. (anyone recognize this??) When they got up to their room they layed in bed together.

Nick nuzzled Judy's neck. "Hey." Nick whispered into Judy's ear. "You know I love you right?"

Judy nodded and snuggled closer to Nick. "I promise that next time we see her." Nick rolled his eyes just thinking about her. "Actually, I'm not gonna say anything. I'm just gonna focus on you."

Judy smiled. "I can live with that."

So that's the end of the married stories:) Comment of you want a sequel. But if I do decide to do one it won't be for awhile. My next story is going to be about truth or dare. See you guys next story!