Ferris Wheel

BOOPIEDOOPER Congratulations! I loved you're idea for a Zootopia story!
Also all of the other stories I will be creating as well!

"Nick will you please go with me?" Judy pleaded.

"I told you, I don't feel like it." Nick said. Judy had been asking him to go to the fair on the outskirts of Zootopia ever since she saw the flyers. (Which was 3months ago.)

Judy groaned. "Fine." She said.

Nick smiled. "Thankyou!" He got up to use the bathroom. "Be right back!" He called to Judy.

"Ok!" She called back. She slumped down in the couch. She didn't wanna go alone. Suddenly and idea popped in her head. She would text her friend Jeremy! He was a good friend a Judy's that she had met while on patrol. He was such a sweet fox! Even nicer than Nick. But she didn't like him in any way other than a friend.

Judy: Hey Jeremy! Wanna go to the fair tonight?

Jeremy: Yeah! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Judy: Great! I'll meet you there!

Jeremy: Don't be silly! I'll pick you up! You're at your place right?

Judy: Thankyou! And yep I'm at my place.

Jeremy: Great! See you in 10 minutes!

Judy's ears perked up. She was so excited! She ran to her room to put on her makeup and get dressed in her casual outfit. She looked at her phone. Jeremy should be here any minute! She thought. She strolled into the living room and saw Nick watching T.V on the couch.

"Why are you all dressed up?" He asked.

"I'm going to the fair." She replied
Before Nick had time to answer there was a knock. "Who's-" Nick began but stopped when he saw Judy open the door to a fox.

"Agh! Jeremy! I missed you!" Judy exclaimed while tackling him in a hug.

"I missed you too! It's been way too long!" Jeremy replied. "Should we get going?" He asked.

Judy nodded. "Bye Nick! I don't know when I'll be back! Just lock up my apartment when you leave please." She said and then turned to walk out the door with Jeremy.

Nick sat in the couch confused. Did Judy have a boyfriend? No she couldn't she never mentioned anything. Then again he was a very good looking fox. He wouldn't blame Judy for dating him. For some reason the thought of Judy out with Jeremy alone didn't set with him.

"That's it!" Nick said. He got up and grabbed his car keys. He was going to the fair to stop her.

-----------------time skip------------------

Jeremy and Judy were standing in line for the Ferris wheel laughing at a joke Jeremy had told when they heard "Judy!"

"What was that?" Jeremy asked.

"I don't know. It sounded like they were saying Judy." She replied.

Just then they saw Nick running towards them.

"Nick?" Judy asked in confusion.

Once he reached them he panted and then turned to Jeremy. "Mind sitting this ride out?" He asked.

Jeremy laughed. "No problem!" He said.

Nick picked Judy up and ran to the front of the line flashing his police badge as an excuse and got into the cart.

"Nick! What the heck!" Judy yelled.

The Ferris wheel started up and they began to rise.

"Nick that was so rude I can't believe you did that!

Judy continued to rant but Nick ignored her. Once they stopped at the top Nick grabbed Judy's face and kissed her. Judy was wide eyed but she enjoyed it. Once they got down. Nick apologized to Jeremy, who thought it was very romantic.

Actually Nick and Jeremy became best friends.