The plan

Once Nick and Judy sat down they began to form a plan.

"Me and you will go over to order, and I'll accidentally bump into her." Nick began.

"Then I'll go on and on to her about how amazing you are." Judy finished her sentence with a huff.

Nicked didn't even raise an eyebrow. "Alright, let's go!" Nick said motioning to the artic fox who was now standing in line. They walked over and began to start their plan. Nick bumped into Scarlett who turned around and looked a bit stunned. "Scarlett?" Nick fake questioned.

"Nick!? Wow I haven't seen you in forever!" Scarlett said happily.

"Well Scar, this is my partner Judy. If you'll excuse me I should probably go order." Nick said casually.

"Partner?" Scarlett questioned smiling.

"Oh yeah, we're police officers." Judy tried to put on a smile.

"A police officer? I never would've guessed." Scarlett said eying Nick who was buying a little lamb an ice cream cone. "He finally grew up." Scarlett continued. "If you'll excuse me." She said and walked towards Nick.

Judy groaned and sat at her table. A million thoughts were running through her head when Nick sat down.

"Yes! We're going on a date tomorrow! Thank you so much! You're the best wing woman ever!" Nick exclaimed.

"Oh.....um.....congrats." Judy trailed off.

This time Nick noticed. "Um, so I'll see you at 8:00?"

8:00? What is he talking about? Judy wondered.

As if Nick could read her mind he said "It's Friday. Movie night? I'm supposed to come over to your place."

Judy looked at him and almost burst with anger. "YOU ARE SO STUPID!" She yelled.

Nick looked shocked.

"DON'T BOTHER COMING OVER TONIGHT! I WON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!" With that Judy stood up and walked out of the shop leaving a very bewildered Nick.

What just happened? Nick thought.

Hello to the very few of you who are reading this story! I've decided not to write another chapter until this gets at least 10 reads. Hopefully I'll be able to work my way up. Comment I you have any story requests!