Cute oneshot

This takes place before Nick and Judy were married and had kids. I wanted to do some more oneshots before continuing with the children stories.

Judy stormed into her apartment with Nick trailing behind her. She had had enough of her work. They recently hired a new officer who did not seem to like the fact that he was working with a bunny cop.

"Why do animals have to be such jerks?" Judy screamed. "I thought that everyone started taking me serious after we cracked that case." Judy sighed and threw herself on her bed.

Nick walked over to her and payed down with her, nuzzling into her neck. "Judy, forget what he said. Everybody else knows your amazing."

Judy groaned. "Then why did everyone else call me cute too? I've made it clear that I don't like it!" Judy pulled away from nicked and sat up.

Nick spoke calmly. "What's the big idea? I call you cute all the time." He said.

Judy's ear twitched. She jumped on his chest and held him by his tie. "You, and only you, can call me cute. I don't want any other animals calling me cute."

Nick scoffed. "Why is it okay if I do it?" He asked.

Judy huffed. "Same reason why it's okay if I call you a sly fox."

Nick smirked. "When did I ever say that was okay?" He said before chasing Judy around.