Reception#4

Once the initial ceremony was over, Nick and Judy ran into a limo both laughing.

Nick sighed.

"What?" Judy asked.

"I still can't believe that it really happened."

Judy laughed again. "Me neither." The limo stopped and they were at the park. When they got out of it, everybody cheered. The night was filled with dancing, eating, and just being happy. On the last dance of the night, Judy could not have been happier.

When the night was over they packed their bags and got onto a plane, off to there honeymoon. They talked the entire plane ride. When Nick got up to use the bathroom, Judy felt a tap on the shoulder.

"Hi." Judy looked around before realizing that the deer was talking to her. "Oh, um hi." She said.

"Are you officer Judy Hopps??"

Judy giggled. "Yes I am. And who are you?" She asked.

"Oh my names Amber. But that's not important. Didn't you just get married?" Amber asked.

Judy glanced to the bathroom. "Uh, yes?" Judy said questioningly.

"Nick Wilde right?"

Judy glanced once again. "Yes."

Amber squealed. "Oh my god! Nick and I were bestfriends in high school! Is he here today?"
"Yes." Judy began to worry. What if the deer tried to make a move on Nick? Judy just shook the feeling off.

"Yay! I can't wait to see him!" Amber giggled.

"Yeah. I'm sure you guys will have a lot to talk about." Judy tried not to sound annoyed, but she was. It's Nick. She thought. He loves me."

Hey guys! I am so sorry about how long it took for me to update! I was busy all week! But oh my god! 595 reads?! What! That's crazy! And this story also featured @amber_teh_psycho_cat if you want to be featured then comment on my wall! Let's get this to 610 reads!