Im in love with you!

Yay 11 reads!
It was around 8:19 when Judy heard the knock on her apartment door. With a huff she got up off of her tear-stained bed and went to look and see who it was. Judy groaned. Nick.Who else would it be?

"Judy please let me in." Nick pleaded.

She thought about and decided that she would, but not before washing her face. The water hardly masked the fact that she had been crying.

"Please" she heard Nick call.

Now or never. She thought. She slowly opened up the door. "What do you want?" Judy asked.

"What do I want? I want to know why you freaked on me earlier today!"

Judy blinked before letting out a small, annoyed laugh. "You really haven't figured it out yet?" She asked even though she knew the answer.

"Figured what out yet?" Nick asked nervously.

"That I'm in love with you! And I've been in love with you for forever! When you asked me to help you win back your ex..... Can you imagine how I felt!?" Judy slumped down and began to cry.

Nick bent down with her. "You....you like me?"

Judy sniffed. "Of course! Now could you please just leave me alone!" Judy stomped over and opened up the door.

Nick walked over to it, but instead of exiting the small room, he kissed Judy. It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening before she melted into the kiss.

Once they broke apart Nick began to speak. "Carrots, I've loved you for a while. But you were so focused on your work that you never showed any signs of liking me back. I sort of gave up." They both started to laugh before kissing again.

So this story was supposed to be a one shot but oh well. It's over now. I'll start a new story if this get 20 reads. Comment if you have and idea for a story!