The big day #2

Chirp chirp chirp! Jury's alarm went off. Groaning she rolled over and shut off the annoying sound. She was so tired. She got hardly a wink of sleep the night before. As she closed her eyes she realized why she didn't get any sleep. It was her wedding day! Her eyes quickly shot open and she got out of bed. She ran to her bathroom. She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then she ran out the door only to find her parents and her sisters in the living room getting ready. The first person to see her was her mom.

"Judy? We thought you were getting ready! The photographer is going to be here in 30 minutes!"

Judy gasped before being pulled into the kitchen by 3 of her sisters. They immediately began her makeup. After 10 minutes they finally finished and sighed in awe.

"I wish I was getting married today." One of her sisters said dreamily.

Judy grinned. "Sorry girls, Nick's allllll mine!"

Everybody laughed. "Does he have any brothers?" Another one of her sisters asked.

Judy nodded. "Yep. But they live far away."

"Stop standing around and get in your wedding dress!" Her mom exclaimed.

Judy rushed to her closet, her mom was right the photographer would be there in nearly 10 minutes! Once she slipped in her gown she gasped. She really did look beautiful.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in." She called. Her mom walked in a straightened her gown slightly, and then put the veil on Judy's head.

"You look amazing." Her mom said. Just then one of her sisters burst through the door.

"Picture time!" She said. And with that Judy and her mom walked outside.

Omg 190 reads? That's crazy! Let's get this to 200 reads and I'll post the next chapter.