Chapter 1

Carlisia's pov 

Run. 

Running was all I could think about. I wandered off of pack territory and I was now being chased by rouges. I quickly made a U turn as I headed to the direction of my pack. ' just get home'  I told myself ' as soon as I get home I'll alert the Alpha and my dad the beta'. 

My senses became more alert as started to smell fire. As I got closer and closer to the edge of the border the sent of fire grew stronger and you could hear someone screaming. An awful blood curdling scream pierced the air. I ran faster completely forgetting about the rouges nipping at my heals. 

When I reached the border all I could see was chaos. The smell of fire and blood filling my senses. Acting on my first instinct, I ran home. I had to see if my mom was okay, my dad, my brothers. I soon reached where I lived and ran inside.

 I searched the whole house. Nothing. The house was abandoned. I tried to mind link my dad. In reply was silence. My mom wasn't answering either.  

"My brothers." I said to myself. I shifted, hearing the familiar cracking of bones as I changed into a wolf. A large beautiful chestnut brown with little specks of reddish brown fur. With big light brown eyes. I started to run, as fast as I could to the pack house. 

On my way there I heard a blood curdling scream. My moms scream. I whipped my head around to see her trying to fight back against a rouge. Laying next to her was my father. He wasn't dead yet but anyone could see he was practically staring into the eyes of death. 

My mother became weak. The rouge bitting down on her leg i howled in anger and sadness, seeing my dad die and my mother would be next. 

I charged at the rouge using all my strength. But I was too late. The rouge bit down on her neck and tore open her stomach. I managed to knock out to rouge and i crawled over to my dying mother and father Whilst shifting back at the same time. 

"Carlisia?" My mom chocked out. Tears were running down my face as i looked to see my father grab my mothers hand, and then grabbing my hand in the other. "yes mom... its me..." My voice cracked as you said this. " Carlisia, I want you to run. Run to Ryan's pack.." she coughed up blood. "i love you Carli" your mom said before she finally gave up. She laid her head on my lap and I saw the life leave her eyes.

My father let out his final words. " I need to tell you something Carli......your". He coughed up blood just like mom before his eyes slowly closed and he stopped breathing. 

I sat there for a minute. Completely frozen, trying to process what I just heard. So many questions went through my mind that I knew i would never get an answer to. Then, in one big sudden wave of emotion, I stood. Looking one last time at my old pack before turing and running in the direction of the Bloodmoon pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys! heres my first story on wattpad!! (go easy on me guys)  lol pic is Carlisia!!! 

Its also madison beer but she looks like the Carli i pictured in my head. so yeah