Chapter 6

Even though my wolf and body was screaming at me that this was right... The thought in the back of my head kept telling me " You just met him!" This was crazy. I just met this man whom I know nothing about and just barged into my life without knocking is about to kiss me. But damn... it just felt so    

  right

He tried to kiss me but i turned my head the slightest bit so he kissed the corner of my mouth. The whole left side of my face erupted into a inferno of hot sparks. This whole sensation was so new to me, it was almost overwhelming as the sparks died down.

His face was confused yet soft, as if letting me know he understands. My face was most likely as red as a tomato but I didn't care as I let the words fly from my mouth. " I want to take things slow". he pulled away from me. His eyes never leaving my face. " I don't really even know you.." I hesitated at the end, but when I looked into his eyes they showed nothing but understanding. 

" Okay, I know just give it time." He smiled again. 'that smile! again!' I just loved that smile. His true smile. Alphas aren't known to much for their smiles, but i'm glad that I get to see his. 

He pulled out his phone and seemed to text someone before proceeding to look back up to me. " So Carlisia, how about sense you don't know me to well and the same for me to you. How about we go on our first date tomorrow night." He smirked waiting for my answer.

I was surprised how confident he seemed. So cocky like he'll always get the right answer. " Of coarse steal" I smiled. It would be the perfect opportunity for us to get to know each other better. I knew that I absolutely wanted to know more about this mysterious Alpha. 

A moment later there was a knock on the door. Steal answered it so see Mariah standing there. Purse in hand, sunglasses on, car keys swinging around her finger. " took you long enough" she said sarcastically " W-haa! I opened the door as soon as you knocked!" He exclaimed. 

" No, I knocked a few times. Ohh you two most likely were staring into each others eyes." She laughed playfully. " Hey you may be my sister but I can still boss you around, I'm Alpha" He said crossing his arms like a child who was put in charge of the classroom after the teacher went out for something. 

" Wait you two are siblings?" "does that play a role in Ryan being the packs Beta?" I asked.

"Well partly." said Mariah " But he really is a good beta, after all he came from a beta family line" Steal cut in." Now that I knew they were siblings I started to notice the similarities between them. Like how they both have the same color eyes and that they have the same nose and large lips. 

"Enough chit-chat I wanna go shopping!" Mariah exclaimed loudly grabbing my wrist and pulling me forward. 

It was then that i remembered that i knew nothing about this pack house. I didn't know were she was taking me. She lead me to a large staircase. Once we reached the first floor she opened a large white door that lead to the garage. She hopped into a large black truck and motioned me to get in.

" welp, off we go" she said with a smirk

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello my glorious readers. here is chapter 6 hope you enjoy!