Chapter 5

" You two.....are mates?" Ry asked confusion written on his face. I turned my head to look up at Steal. His brow was knit together, his lips pressed into a thin line. " Yes... is there a problem here?" he asked. His cold gaze shooting daggers at Ry. His words harsh almost in a threatening tone. 

" Steal...." I said quietly. " Yes love?" He asked looking down at me. "Ryan is my older brother..." I said trailing off at the end. I put my hand on his shoulder and I could feel him relax under my soft touch. 

" I see." He said the pieces clicking together in his head. He turned, looking back up at Ryan. His face still knit together in a mask of confusion. "Carli, but your under the age to find a mate aren't you?" He asked. 

" Ry," I giggled " I turned 18 months ago." I sated simply. Throwing into a fit of giggles." I know you've been gone for a while but I didn't think you would forget my birthday, let alone my age." I smiled. my laughter dying down while we all fell into a comfortable silence.

"I'll give you a moment" Ry said walking back were he came. Disappearing behind the conner. I looked back up at Steal, I opened my mouth to speak but before I could utter a single word his surprisingly soft and gentle. Completely different from the tone he used with Ryan. 

" Come with me" he said grabbing my hand sending hot sparks on my hand and through my arm. The hot sparks soon turned into soft tingles as he continued to pull me down the hall. 

We soon came across a door with a large letter 'S' hung in the middle. Im guessing it stood for "Steal". my thoughts were confirmed as he pulled me into a large bedroom. A large king sized bed with a dark wooden bed frame sat in the middle of one wall, a large flat screen TV stood opposite of the bed. The bed was dressed with white and dark grey sheets. The walls were another shade of light grey, complimenting the modern look of the room. Large windows were letting light flood into the room, making the entire seen breathtaking. 

Looking out them you could see so much of the village, and you also had a spectacular view of the mountains beyond. A dark couch could be spotted in the room and pictures lay on nightstands and a few hanging up on the wall here and there. House plants were in some conners of the room, and two white doors were placed opposite of each other. Im guessing one was a closet and one was a bathroom. 

"Welcome to your new room!" he said excitedly. He flopped down on the the bed acting like an overactive child. " Me casa tu casa" He smiled. 

" It's amazing." I said " Much better than what I had at home." I smiled. So much has happened in just a week or two. I've only been in this pack for what 2 or 3 days and yet i've found my mate and I'm moving in with him? 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he asked me something. "mhmm" I asked. Looking over at him. 

He laughed. The sound was beautiful making my heart melt. I was surprised by how much my feelings for him grew in so little time. Is this normal? I wondered. I don't think i've been with him even a few hours and I'm already head over heals for him. 

" I said do you have any clothes or personal belongings?" He asked. "Nope" I said popping the 'p' at the end. " I don't even have my phone anymore. Everything was probably destroyed back at my old home." 

"Okay I'll have Mariah go shopping with you today. I have some paperwork to get done anyways" He said reaching into his back pocket pulling out a wallet and handing me a credit card. " Oh no I can't take this" I said trying to refuse the card. 

" It's yours too now love" he said smiling. grabbing my hand. I flinched again feeling the red hot sparks erupt were he touched my hand, making my fingers wrap around the thin plastic card. I looked up into his eyes. Feeling my heart beat faster and faster as I saw his gaze fall down to my lips. I could feel him lean in as my eyes fluttered closed. 

I could feel his hot breath on my lips as he inched closer. His lips brushed against mine as we both flinched from the heat of the sparks that emitted from our lips. 

He slipped one hand around my waist and the other cupped my cheek. He leaned in one again but.........

--------------------------------------------

oohhh clif hanger. 

I am dedicating this chapter to my friend Jane Gaddie. Her Wattpad name is JaneBond24 and shes writing an awesome story! make sure to check her out! 

(she begged me for this chapter)

til next time lovelies!!