Chapter 11

Carli's pov

"Absolutely!-" 

"K Thank you bye!" I screamed at the top of my lungs cutting him off from his sentence. Running around the room giggling. 

"Trust me, you don't want to go to school! I only have to go for a few more weeks because I failed a class last year. Stupid human teacher!" 

He said trying to persuade me not to go to school. I've never even seen the inside of an actual high school!

" Aww come on!" I said groaning in disapproval. 

" since you only have a few weeks anyway, why not let me come with you! So i'm not bored all day doing nothing!" 

I flailed myself around the room acting like a ten year old kid who didn't get her way.

"PLEASE" I said stuffing my face into the pillow. So it came out more like PWEAZE. "Whatever, fine you can come with me to school, BUT!-" 

I cut him off. 

"Ugh whats the ketch!" 

"Let me finish sometime and I can tell you" He stated sarcastically. 

"But, you will stick by me all day. I don't want any unmated males taking advantage of whats mine." 

"I'm an unmated female." I said. 

"Your mates right here!" He growled. Sometimes I like messing with him. Plus, he still owes me for that *cough* trick he pulled. 

I could feel my cheeks growing hot at the sight of it. 'quick hide your tomato face!

    "saw what?" I Muffled into the pillows. 

"Whatever babe, I know you blushed I saw!" he yelled. Throwing himself on top of me. 

" Oh May Gawd get off me you oaff!" I yelled squirming around. The air leaving my lungs.

"You love this fat oaff!" He said clearly smirking the night away.

"YOU WISH" I yelled into the pillow 

"don't think I forgot about what you said last night." He stated calmly.

My cheeks..........matched deadpool's suit. 

---------------------------------------

anyone seen deadpool?!?! I LOVE THAT MOVIE ITS FREAKINFBHAEFBHSDFBHDE HALARIOUS!! 

sorry its super short. Im tired and wanna go to bed. ADVACADOS!!!