Chapter 10

(Whatt two chapters in one day! I guess I just love you guys! enjoy!)

Carlisia's Pov

I woke up and let a well deserved yawn/stretch escape me. Sleeping on that couch made my back and neck hurt. "ow" I let out a groan as I stood up and folded up the extra blanket. Humming lightly to a song I can't remember listening to. 

I walked into the closet putting the blanket away and picking an outfit before running quickly to the bathroom.

 As soon as I walked in the door I locked it and set my clothes on the counter before quietly stripping and turning on the water.

As I stepped in, I instantly felt awake and refreshed, letting the water wash away my sleep. I stayed in the shower for about twenty minutes before turning the water off and wrapping my body in a soft, fluffy towel. 

I dried off quickly and wrapped my hair up to let the towel soak up most of the water in my hair before it dripped all over the floor. I got dressed and blow-dried my hair before putting on some mascara and some cover-up.

Feeling satisfied with my appearance, I stepped out of the bathroom noticing Steal was nowhere to be found and the bed properly made.

 "eh" I said, not really caring wether or not he was gone at "What the hell! six in the morning!" I said. In case you couldn't tell. I was surprised that he was gone and the bed made  before 6a.m. 

I spent the whole day reading in Steal's room. Occasionally some maids brought me water and food. GOOD food. And they would ask me if i wanted to come down and of coarse I said 'No' and they politely left without another word.

It was about 3 o'clock when Steal finally opened his bedroom door and found me with my arms crossed staring at the ceiling. "hey" he said dropping a bag on a chair next to him. "where the hell were you all day!?" I asked  not so calmly. 

"Ummm School?" He said obviously confused. "School? whats school?" I asked. At my old pack I never went to school. Yes there was school in our pack, my parents didn't think it was that big of a deal if I didn't go to school. 

And it was dangerous for me to go to school because of rouges. Alot of werewolf kids didn't go to school. Many human children paid the price when werewolf kids went to school in my old pack.

"you've never heard of school!?!" He was super confused now as he gave me a look of pure confusion and shock written all over his face. "Yes I've heard of it, I just never went to it, whats it like?" 

"pure hell" He stated. "But it helps being the alpha, it also helps half the teachers are my omegas" He smirked. 'He uses his power over them to get good grades? Smart'

"Steal?" I asked grabbing his attention. "Mhmmm" He muffled looking down at me as I sat on the bed. 

"can I go to school?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am i awesome or what. and jane i dont hate you! see ya tommorow at school!