Chapter 17

Carli's pov   (So sorry I haven't published in a long time. I'll make it up to u with some fluff. Enjoy :) )

As we drove through the night I looked at steal and smiled whilst intertwining our hands. His other hand was on the wheel of corse. And he looked at me for a moment and smiled back at me before turning his eyes back onto the road. After a moment of silence I grew a tad bored of the calm silence. So I reached with my other hand to the radio and turned it onto one of my favorite songs.
"Oh my gosh I love this song!" I semi yelled and began dancing and singing to the song.
(Good girls. Bad guys by falling in reverse.)
So why do good girls like bad guys! I had this question for a really long time! I've been a bad boy and its plain to see! So why to good girls fall in love with meeee!  Oh hh ohhhhh ohhhh ohhhhh woahhhh ohhhh ohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhhhh

You've got a pep in your step you live your life with no regrets. How you look when you are wet is something I can never get I just want to kiss your lips the ones between your hips!!

I was awkwardly was singing and dancing when steal spoke up.
"Woah that's a dirty song babe." He chuckled and started laughing with me at my own awkwardness. I didn't care though. This is me. The real me.
"Shut up! This is my song!" I said before picking back up on the lyrics.

Sexy please text me I'm ready for you! Waiting, I'm breaking so please get here soooonnnnnn!
So why do good girls like bad guys I had this question for a really long time! I've been a bad boy and its plain to see so why do good girls fall in love with meeee!

I was out of breath for a moment before the car was turned off. And the radio with it. "Heyy! That was my song why didn't you keep the car running at least.!" I said looking up at him with the goofiest smile on my face.
"I did for a total of one minute and 37 seconds" he said laughing at me before getting out of the car.
"Close your eyes!" He yelled as he shut the door and I did before he opened my door as well and guiding me out of the car. He put his hands on my waist and whispered in my ear "okay walk forward." He whispered and I began walking. With his steady hands to help guide me. After a while if walking he said "okay we're approaching some stairs going down so be ready" and I was. As I felt my way around with my feet I felt the first step and began walking down it. After about my 5th step I almost fell forward because I had reached the end of the stairs. And I could tell we were on flat ground. 

"Okay open your eyes." He said before taking his hands off my waist. I felt kinda sad that his hands were no longer there but when I opened my eyes it took my breath away.

It was this dug out area on a steep hill carved out from the hillside. On the walls of the area there was vines converting the dirt. Behind us was a beautiful stone staircase only about 5 steps but it was still beautiful. There was a hard rail made out of dark wood with vines on it too but they were thinner so you could see the beautiful wood behind them and they looked to have some flowers of some sort that haven't bloomed yet. And behind the rail was a steep hill but below was a lake. In the center of it all was blankets and pillows and a large basket around the blankets were a couple of lanterns and around the trees was white Christmas lights strung up all around.

I stared in awe at the whole thing.
" steal..." I said before turning around to look at him I smiled and hugged him he wrapped his arms around me. "I wanted the first date with me to be the best one of your whole life. I know I'm not good with words but I love you carlisia, to the end of the universe and back." He said to me before smashing his lips to mine. His lips were soft and I felt sparks run down my entire body from my lips to the ends of my toes.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist again. He slid his hands down to my thighs avoiding my butt before picking me up and setting me down on the soft blankets breaking the kiss. I pressed my forehead against his breathing heavily "steal..." I said again between breaths. "Yeah..." He said back breathing heavily.

"I love you with all my heart. I will love you till the day I die."

"Carli. I feel the same damn way.

The rest of the night we spent time eating drinking and talking

. Sneaking in some intense make out sessions in the mix O.o

So sorry for the long wait. Hopefully I made it up to youuu