Is this really happening??

"R-r-Richard H-Ammon-dd?" I stutter as the Richard Hammond triumphantly steps into the science laboratory. I pinch my arm. I've got to be dreaming. Does this happen to every regular teenager? Surely not, but how. How? I take in his beautifulness, gorgeousness as he chats away to our science teacher.
"Oh my gosh Georgie!" Tegan shouts, pointing eagerly at Richard.
As she says this the whole class' eyes meet mine, luckily Richard was in a ongoing chat with our teacher when this happened.
I cover my eyes with my hands, as my classmates turn around. I wonder what's filling their minds; she loves him? They'll never understand. Never.
"Sorry G," Teg mutters.
I roll my eyes, this was unfortunately something I've had to deal with for what is it...13 years??
"Class here is our special guest, Richard Hammond from top gear. As our topic this term has been involved with cars, I thought I'd invite my old pal Richy in to give us an insight into cars and how they work," The teacher spoke out, "Now let's give a warm welcome to Richard."

The whole class, including Teg and I, immediately start clapping. Richard automatically smiles, getting all this attention must be marvellous! He peers around the class, as you do, taking in all his surroundings. Until, our eyes meet. *mentally screams* I took a few deeps breathes. Acting normal around celebrities, especially the ones you admire requires hard work and gosh, brings you a lot stress! I wonder if he's seem me from somewhere. My Instagram account? My Twitter account? My Facebook account? Which if any of you are wondering, are all top gear themed
________________________________
Sorry for the cringe moments..but wouldn't you react this way if you met the celebrity of your dreams?