Realising.

I wonder into last lesson, and soon realise that Julia is also in this class. I wave her over to sit by me, and willingly she makes her way across the room. Before she is able to sit down, Tegan rudely perches in the available seat for Julia.

"Tegan! I-I, it's nice to see-" I stutter before receiving a harsh stare from her.
She laughs, "How have you ended up with such a lowlife like her?" She points at Julia, who looks nothing but shocks. Quite frankly I have never seen this side to Tegan, so I was rather taken back.

"She's been really nice to me Tegan," I pause, "Better than you've ever been to me!" I state, letting my mouth run away with my words.
She looks at me in disgust.
"Fine if that's how you're going to be. Pretend like the last few years never happened; it's not like you cared about me anyways. I was always you last result," she muttered, adding in a few swear words here and there.

Until now I never really realised how I'd treated her. I really didn't think I'd been like that; but from another point of view, I guess I had been wrong.
"I-I'm sorry Tegan!" I shout, making the entire class turn around to see what was going on.
"It's your loss anyway sweetheart," she says directly at me, before sweeping her hair over her shoulder and strutting away into the distance. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit - to the other side of the class, perhaps!

I decided to leave it there. I wasn't going to turn our argument into a class-affair, and didn't want them to see or hear, what had been going on. I couldn't let them know. They'd ruin my life...again..
_____________________________________
I'm going to try and keep active, so I'm my schedule is a bit here and there on uploading; it is work's fault!

Hope you enjoy; yet again!
As always,

@thesheepcrew
😊😊😊😊😊😊

A Richard Hammond Fantasyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें