Plan of action

After lying to my some what 'soul mate', I realised I couldn't keep my distance. There just had to be a way to get me into Richard's life without seeming like a crazy fan girl.

My last lessons were spent brewing up an order of what to do, unfortunately it didn't exactly go to plan and I needed help. From who though? Someone who understands the heartfelt connection between Richard and I.
"Hey!" I turn around to meet eyes with Tegan, of whom was unfamiliar with my recent situation.
"I think I'm going to need some help Teg!" I mutter before smirking at her like a crazy person. My fingers places firmly on my chin, moving slowly like this emoji '🤔' (don't know how to explain it - sorry!)

I explained to her what had just happened, and I've got to admit she was a little shocked. But wouldn't you be if your best friend met there childhood dream, lover man, future husband, thingy??
"You still hear with us?" I question, snapping my fingers in front of her face.
She quickly reacts and begins to shake her head, "Yes, yes..I have a plan, but it may require you making friends with a demon from your past" She muttered, her voice getting darker and darker by the word she spoke.
I looked at her confused, "I don't think I understand you Tegan."
"You will need to become friends with-" she began, I put my finger over her mouth. I just knew what was coming I turned to seeIzzy Hammond and a familiar face in the corner of my eye.
"Angharad?," I murmur, waiting for a reply.
However I didn't get a reply, only a simple nod.

________________________________

Again, I hope you all enjoy!!

P.s: Have a jolly good day!👍👍👍