Sleepover time

The school day gradually drags on, no sightings of Tegan as far as I'm aware. Uh no. Now I sound like one of those crazy, overly obsessed birdwatchers who would do anything to catch one of the rarest birds known to man kind, the White-rumped Sandpiper.
Even though we aren't or weren't on the best of terms, I still feel like I owe her some kind of concern seeing as we've been best friends for a long time; which in my books is an achievement, due to how annoying and impatient I am! It's a bit weird thinking that she's not with me, as we have been inseparable every day of our lives practically, even after school we'd be either at each other's houses or walking the streets looking like homeless people on our best days! ( We don't necessarily take pride in our appearances. We just yolo it bro👊👊) I was in a daze of thought and emotion, just before Izzy tapped my shoulder.
She didn't directly look at my whilst stating the following sentence, I thought it could have been in nervousness, or something was clearly on her mind.
"Would you like to stay over mine this weekend?" She stared at the window.
"I guess I could, I'd just have to ask my mum," I replied, I wasn't sure if I was exactly comfortable with staying over someone's house I had just recently noted as a friend, but brushed it off as I wanted to be kind. She turned her head to look at me hopefully, I didn't want to let her down especially as she's been there for be whilst Tegan hasn't been here, and she seemed loyal enough.
"Yes, that would be great actually!" I added.
"It will be great we can do face masks, have manicures, do each other's makeup and hair - can't forget that!" She squealed getting more excited by the second.
"The most typical girly sleepover," I flick my hair. "It's going to be a good ol' laugh" I say in a country sort of accent, most probably impersonating a person from Yorkshire. But obviously failing at this because I am absolutely AWFUL at accents; I should know this as my family and especially Tegan, go on at me, saying 'how bad my accents are!' But to be honest, I thought my impression of an Australian accent was the bomb, the best of the best...apparently not.
________________________________

YOOOO GUYSSS!!
Hope y'all enjoyed this section, just to note some drama will be unleashed soon😏😏

PEACE OUT✌️✌✌✌✌✌✌✌
and
ROCK ON 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
dudes.