Would you be ready for this?

As I make my way up the path to my school, I had many glares pointed my way. I shook them of as I wasn't trying to encourage myself to have a more 'positive' outlook to life. It was like I was starting a new beginning.

Quickly, I glance over to the area that Tegan would usually wait for me. She was no where to be seen. I really wished we were on good terms again, it was slowly breaking me. I must try to find her today, apologise for whatever trouble, anger or distress I had caused her. Seeing as she had been my best friend for what had seemed like a million years, I'm not going to admit it was a little odd not having her around.

I spotted a brown-haired girl making her way through the school's entrance, I raced up to her. I automatically knew it was Izzy, the closest thing I had for a friend...but I didn't realise what events were to occur, I wasn't ready. But to be honest, I doubt you'd be either... (Just bare that in mind)

_____________________________________
Yeah, I haven't been the best updater (is that even a word) you could say! But I tried, I'll try to update unfortunately I have a lot of stress building up with exams etc. Don't think this is the last of this story though!

All my best
@thesheepcrew