It's like the world has lit on fire right infront of my eyes

I pulled Izzy's arm in order of her to recognise I was there. Instead of the kind Izzy l was used to, an arrogant, snappy Izzy turned to me.
"And what do you want, you user?" She barked above me, making me feel about 1 foot high.
"What? I really don't know what you're on about," I spoke back to her. I didn't show any signs of aggressive behaviour, as at this point I really had no idea what she was on about.
"You're just playing dumb. I know all about your little plan. That's just disgusting he's like your mum's age!" She roared at me.

Now I know what she was on about. How could she ever know? I only ever told, wait. Tegan? She would do that to me?

"I-i..." I said before being interrupted.
"Don't even start. I don't know what I ever saw in a low-life you. I never assumed anything you played me well Georgie, you succeeded in something. But, I've got to say you've lost a friend. Go back to being an unpopular, worthless idiot," She stomped off, splashing the murky water that was in a puddle near her all over my school uniform.

What was I to do? I was alone, and being that she will go back to being friends with Angharad. I can see her laughing to herself now, she'll be saying to herself 'I've finally cracked her for good' I bet Tegan worked with her on this, she only wants to get back at me for what I did to her. I guess it's understandable, but doing something this harsh just doesn't seem like her.

What will I be now? I won't be anything like I was before..what have I done?

_____________________________________
Update - yay!!

I'm so grateful for you guys actually sticking with me on this story;))

Many thanks,
@thesheepcrew