I mean it, this is real, this is the new me!

It takes a person who has guts to ever speak of what happened to me, what I put myself through. Yes, when I explained to Julia, her eyebrows began to furrow, her facial expressions altered frequently, but the same confused look remained adamant to stay. Some points I couldn't exactly state whether I knew she was going to get up and leg it, away to explain to everyone how dull I was.

But then I began to consider why a person I'd never seen before would question my feelings. Maybe she was playing an undercover role in Angharad and Tegan's plan to take me down. Other ways and ideas of why she had came over to me, began to rush through my head. I decided that, seeing as she was kind enough to actually pluck up the courage to interact with me, I'd see what she has to offer; I didn't really have any choice either, as I'd dug myself it this deep hole, I had to get myself out of it - alone.

"It's okay. I don't just people's pasts.." she said looking me directly in the eyes. "I haven't had the best past myself, we've all done things we regret. We just need to look around the bad things, and highlight the more positive aspects."

I smile, something that I haven't done for a few days. It was a real, genuine grin. I think she is one of the most accepting people I've met.

"Yes, you're right. I should start a blank sheet, a new page of the book, however people put it," I say with the most amount of confidence I've had in a while. I'm changing my ways, and it's all thanks to Julia.

Welcome to the new and improved Georgie!