Realisation time

Stepping into her house was like entering a dream, facing your worst fear; knowing you were a stronger person and overcame it.
The powerful odour of a certain smell hit my nostrils, this scent was oddly familiar. Without a few seconds of thought, it bought me back to my bedroom. The one which had Top Gear posters scattered around the walls, the one that had heaps of junk piling up nearly toppling over yet reaching the nearest point in the ceiling. I had purchased the spray, knowing that Richard used it around his house, back when I was friends with Tegan - I can't really say that can I? I can't really assume we aren't friends anymore. Please say this little incident wouldn't reck a friendship of many years. I started to wonder how she was, how she was feeling, where she was? I do hope she's okay, I should ring her.
When we enter Izzy's room, which I must state is basically my entire upstairs floor put together, I place my rucksack on the floor just before being swept away for a tour of her room.
"This is my ensuite," She says like it is the most regular thing for a teenager to have. I nod in agreement as I take in the entire atmosphere and layout of the room, whilst still getting over the fact I was in Richard's house. I wonder if he's here, will we be having a family meal together? My excitement was radiating around me, as if I was a flashlight illuminating it's effulgence, guiding a person through the treacherous forest at exactly one minute past midnight. A smile was dispersed across my face showing my rather vexatious dimples to form. My parents always adored my 'cute little dimples', as they used to call them whilst I was growing up. Then used to make me laugh, giggle and chuckle even on my worst days, making my dimples appear; foreshadowing the fact that my parents had done the right thing, cheering me up.
"You okay?" Izzy asked, probably noticing the huge grin plastered across my face. "Cute dimples by the way."
"Uh," I sigh. "I thought you wouldn't have noticed! But yeah, all good!"
"It's a normal thing don't worry Georgie!" She chuckled, " Do you want to grab a bite to eat? Seeing as it's...4.30 pm?" She said peering down at her watch, it had a silver buckle in between two chords of thick material which was patterned with blue and red stripes. I thought to myself; it's probably something expensive.
"Sure, it's entirely up to you," I respond. This felt a bit out of the ordinary, as when I'd usually go to Tegan's she'd usually never offer me any food unless it was at meal times. I guess it was something in their family, as I've got to admit the food was always delicious and I've got to mention there was plenty of it! Not going to lie, this was one of the main reasons I liked going to her house. Obviously I could have her company any day, but due to the fact her mother was a chef - she'd never disappoint in the food department.
________________________________
Update for you guys😊😊