Maybe things are looking up for me?

How stupid can I be! Literally asking such a simple question like that. Compared to my classmates' you wouldn't have been able to recognise I was a Richard Hammond superfan...would I be categorised as one of those? (I hope)
The buzzer rings just as the PowerPoint finishes. I immediately race to the science room door, open it and hide around the corner.
"Georgie? Georgie?" A voice echoes down the empty corridors. The hallways were never known to be this quiet, I guess the students made a quick get away to the canteen. Our canteen offered heaps of food from overfilled baguettes to delightful bagels. I grab Tegan's arm before she causes any disruptions to the large queue of pupils rushing out of room 76.
She winces in pain as I let go of her arm.
"That hurt you know, why do you have such a tight grasp?" Teg shouts, staring directly at her so called 'hurt' arm. I jokingly poke out my tongue at her and whisper a speedy 'sorry'.

We continue to hide behind this wall until I think the coast is officially clear. I walk around the corner not really looking what I'm doing...until a body collides with mine. I automatically fall to the floor, clutching my left arm.
"I'm incredibly sorry" the person says.
I tilt my head up "no it's o-" I spoke out, before stopping and admiring the other person. I look into his brown, Nutella coloured eyes as he looks into my blue, ocean-like eyes. His face turns to a confused expression.
"I've seen you before haven't I?" He questions.
My heart starts to boom loudly, as if it about to pop out of my body. I take a few deep breathes, 'it's okay, it's okay' I mutter under my breath.
"It's Georg-gie" we say in unison.
I giggle and reply with a sudden nod......

________________________________
Sorry for quite an abrupt ending, hope you're all enjoying still!😇