Chapter five-Percy

[pretend that these flowers are actually alive and not made by some factory or whatever]
Friday, and hour after the Avengers meeting
The week passes by so fast it feels like just yesterday was Monday. I went back to CHB today to find out that the seven (or six) were dead. So, naturally, I went to the cemetery to see their graves. And many others. The cemetery is pretty close to the Empire State Building but also to the river, the gods had buried all the demigods that had died in it. What's sad though is that there's so many graves three quarters of the cemetery is dedicated just for half bloods.

So anyways as soon as I get there I pass by all the fallen demigods from the Second Titan Battle, then the Second Giant Battle, and finally I came to the fallen six.

I get the flowers that I had gotten from the Demeter cabin and asked the Hecate kids to enchant to never die, and lay one for each grave. I got Jason a nice gold flower. Piper a rose that looks like it changes color depending on the light. Leo a cool flower where whenever the wind hits it it looks like fire. Hazel a flower that looks like it's made of diamonds. Frank a nice flower that looks like a bird. But for Annabeth, I got her a whole bouquet of silver looking flowers tied to get by a silver chained bracelet with a charm of a owl in a book with glasses.

I kneel down and look around. Good, no ones here, but just in case I say what I need to say in Greek.

I sigh,"I can't believe I went to school while you guys were being tortured. I should've gone with you guys. I could've snuck out and gone like how I did with my second and third quest at Camp. Maybe if I had, I could've prevented you guys from dying. If only I-" I stopped adruptly (ha! Another big word!) and sigh again.

"I know you're there you can come out already." I hear the bushes shift and foot steps coming closer towards me then stopping 9-10 feet away.

"What do you want?" I asked my voice hoarse from the crying I had done when I found out that they had died and from who they died from.

"We need you to come with us peacefully," a extremely familiar voice said. I laughed a humorless laugh and turn around so I can see them.

The dude I was staring at looked shocked for a split second while I just looked surprised. "Um, what are you supposed to be? And what type of a cosplay character comes to a cemetery?"

If it wasn't possible all ready he looked even more shocked. "I'm Spiderman. I'm not a cosplay character dude, do you seriously not know who I am?" Spiderman asks.

I stood up, "uh no? Am I supposed to know you? And seriously call the others out." He looks so surprised I'm not even sure if there's a word that can possibly show how he looks. He does this gesture and 5 people come out.

I'm gonna spare you the details and say that I called them Spangled, Scientist, The girl, Robot Dude, and Thor (lol I already knew who it was 😜)

The girl there cracks her knuckles and takes out a knife. "Come with us! We can do this the easy way or the hard way." I laugh again in the same tone as the last time. I take out riptide and uncap it. They all looked surprised, except the god. "Well I'm not coming that easy."