Chapter 11-Percy

Ok so this is how my day went before it started to suck even more then it already had.

     So I woke up and did, you know, the usual; wake up sweating from dreams in Tartarus, cry myself back to sleep cause Annabeth's not here anymore, hope I have a dreamless sleep, wake up again, try to keep from braking down into tears every time I see fire, flowers, lightning, jewels, animals, and the color gray, and visit their graves. So...yeah, you know your average day, before I got jumped by a Tammi who scratched my arm somehow. You guys already know the rest so I'ma let the TIME SKIP OF AWESOME DEMIGODNESS TAKE OVER!!!!

O̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦO̥ͦ

Thalia sighs. "I should've known you couldn't stay out of trouble long. Especially after... what happened." Her eyes grew sad and you can tell from her bloodshot eyes that she had been crying over the deaths. Especially those of her little sister and brother.

I could practically feel my eyes go sad like hers at the word "what happened" but quickly give my signature smirk to cover it up. "Well it's about time you got here Pinecone Face, for a second I thought you were never gonna show."

     She flashed a weak and sad smirk at me. "Yeah like I would leave my little cuz behind. Besides I'm not gonna pass up one the chance to beat up mortals now would I?"

     It talk a lot of effort but I kept the cheerful and playful face on and pouted. "But Thals! I'm physically older then you cause of the hunter!" I say gesturing from her 15 year old body to my 18 year old one.

     She scowls. "I'm like 20 some Kelp Head! A when are you gonna realize that I'm the oldest." By now I practically forgot about the CosplayWeirdos were here so I barely even noticed when the god, the Scientist, Peter, and the others had their jaws dropping so far down they were almost touching the ground.

I put on the most fake thinking face in history while stroking my imaginary beard. "Well if we're going by true age than technically Nico is the oldest cousin since he's like 84 or whatever."

The look on her face was priceless! She looked sooooo funny it almost made me genuinely laugh for the first time since they died. But just the though of them made my carefree feeling go away and my smile wavered a little. I was so distracted by Thalia I didn't even notice that her bow hold had slackened and Gingersassin was right in front of me and had noticed too.

My eyes widened. "Thalia look—," I try to say but of course I got interrupted by a small 'oof' as Gingersassin elbowed Thals in the stomach and tackles me to the ground, gun to my head. Thalia staggered a bit while clutching her stomach. But when she looked up she glared at Gingersassin so hard that it was almost as worst as mine, almost.

Gingersassin froze and you can see the first emotion she's ever showed since I met her, utter fear. Thalia stared back, holding her gaze. "You, a ignorant mortal, have managed to threaten my cousin and embarrass me." She loaded her bow and kept a hunting knife strapped by her side. "You. Shall.Pay."

[i know it's short and sucky but it's the best I could do with this writing block I get nearly every time I try to write a battle scene. I'll try to update either tomorrow or the next next day. And if not then I hope this will suffice for now. Thanks for reading, bye!]