Chapter 10-still peter

[Lol the pick has nothing to do with the story I just find it funny and simply true!😂]

     Natasha quickly hides the shocked look on her face like the true assassin she is and straightens up, regaining her composure, and takes out her gun to point at his head. "Come with us peacefully and no one gets hurt."

     Percy's eyes are bloodshot as though he's been crying but none the less looks at her in with a look of fake innocence and confusion. "I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over my own SASSINESS!!" I choke on a laugh as he flips his imaginary long hair back in the most sassiest way possible.

     Natasha is so mad her eye starts ticking a bit and you can practically see steam rising off her. "Im not gonna ask again," she says while putting her finger in the trigger, "come with us peacefully and no one gets hurt."

Percy puts a hand in his chest, gasps, and gapes at her in mock horror. "There is no way! You just the threatened the PERSASSEUS JACKSASSON KING OF SASS!" He says while taking his hand off his chest and snapping it in a "Z" formation. At this point even the forever serious "Capsicle" as Tony calls him, is trying to hold back a laugh.

     Natasha squeezes the trigger button tighter, but not shooting yet. "Last chance," she warns, eyes so filled with coldness and hatred that it surprised me when he didn't even look fazed.

     Percy looks at her pitifully. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I though u wanted me alive," he smirks, "And unless your Nico there's no way you can bring me back from the dead." Who's Nico? And more importantly how can he bring back the dead?!

     Natasha seems to think the same thing but then she smirks the same way but more smug. "Oh this won't kill you, now I'm gonna count to 5-" "And in gonna count to three" a voice says and the sound of a arrow being pulled back can be heard from behind her.

     Everyone who isn't Natasha turns to face the new arrival.

     It's a punk/gothic girl, wearing a silver parka with a MCR shirt and tiara. She has spiky place hair and blue electric eyes with a mega-healthy glow to her face. She looked about 15 but you couldn't really tell because she had one of those ageless faces. Besides that though, she had a silver hunting bow with arrows made of silver.

     Percy smiles at the girl. "Hey Thals, nice of you to join in."

     [sorry it sucks, I was in a hurry]