Chapter Nine-Peter

When we found Percy the next day he was hidden up in a tree digging around in a backpack as though he were trying to find something. But the weirdest thing was what was under him.

"What is that?" I hissed to the Avengers at my side. It looked like a weird vampire. The thing looked like a normal human teenage girl at first glance, but if you looked closer you'd be mortified at what you'd see. She had fangs, sickly pale skin, and a metal and donkey leg. The only thing normal about her appearance was her cheerleading outfit, blue eyes, and blond hair. I noticed her outfit had a name tag and I squinted to see it: Tammi. (A/N I hate the way that other people only mention Kelli and treating Tammi like she died and count reform)

She glared up at Percy, shaking her pompoms in a menacing way. "I shall kill you Perseus Jackson!" She screeched at Percy, who was still up in his tree. He grabbed and threw one of those plastic red things that you normally see at stores. It hit her straight in the forehead. She jumped back and growled before picking it up and reading the paper attached to it. After the last time we went after him, I studied up on Greek some more to understand what he was saying. So now i can tell that, written in Greek, it stated: Παρακαλώ πάρτε έναν αριθμό 'Please take a number'. I gave a low chuckle at that.

     She started grumbling under her breath before pulling one out and yowling

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

     She started grumbling under her breath before pulling one out and yowling. "No fair!" She yelled in the shrillest voice I've ever heard. Then she started jumping up and down like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum. When she finally looked up at Percy who was still searching through his backpack, she said something that surprised all of us. "This is fake!" She whined,"how come I'm number 5,432,89-" she was cut off by a bronze sword impaling her head. She clutched the number as though afraid of losing it, then fell in a pile of yellow dust.

Percy then jumped down from his tree and ate this weird brownie thing. Only then did I notice that he had this deep slash on his left arm. It healed immediately leaving nothing but a scar left in its place. We gasped. His head whipped around toward us and he raised his sword cautiously. His usually calm sea green eyes now looked like a tsunami about to crash onto the shore.

     He took a few steps towards us before sighing and putting his sword down. "Oh, it's just you guys."