Chapter 15-Peter

"So...how've you been Spiderman?" Percy asked, siting crisscrossed on his sleeping bag.

     I gave a small glare at him. "Pretty good, and it's all thanks to you!" I yelled at him, sarcastically of course. After all, how else would I speak to my fellow Sarcastian from the kingdom of sass. Although whole I'm like a normal citizen, he is like a prince or the full out King.

He visibly winced,"Sorry about that," he says sheepishly, "But then again how would you feel if people who look like they escaped from ComicCon came and we're going all 'we are taking you to our leader' on you?" I laugh, he has a pretty good point.

"So tell me about your family, I didn't even know I had a distant cousin so spill out everything you know about your family. Mom and dad side." I state cause I was pretty curious, but was surprised when he tensed at the word dad. He didn't seem like the type of person to have daddy issues or anything. But then again two days ago I had thought of him as a carefree dude, and now I don't think I could ever be more wrong about anyone.

"Well," he starts "I didn't know my mom had any siblings all I know was that she had an uncle (dead)and parents (dead in a plane crash). She married Gabe Ugliano aka.Smelly Gabe-" I snort at the nickname "-who would always waste our money on poker games and beer. I hated him and I know my mom did too, I didn't know why she married him until I was 12 and that same summer he died, thank the gods. Then she married a really nice guy named Paul Blofis who also was my English teacher so that helped. They loved each other." The last part he said a little distantly while looking down. I looked down too realized he said it in paste tense. I guess they were the two that both died. Percy looks up again and continues , but this time about his dad's side. [You guys ready for a whole load of fake names trying to make them seem normal? Here we go...]

     "Ok so my Dad's side is a bit more complicated than that. His name was Patrick he's in the Marines and I didn't meet him until I was 12 because he had a lot of enemies who kept trying to kill me because they found out he had a son. I have 2 uncles and 3 aunts: Zeke(Air Force), Haden(cemetery worker dude), Delia(planter), June(wedding planner), and Holly(chef for home cook meals). My grandparents are Kyle(dead but worked in clock shop before), who I swear is pure evil, and Raina(I don't even know). I also have a bunch of cousins so brace yourselves." He took a deep breath before continuing. "So practically all of them are from Zeke so yeah. For the guys there is: Aaron(army), Dixon(bartender), Henry(mail dude), Harry(kinda like a blacksmith), Austin(Doctor), and a bunch of others but I don't wanna go into that. Then for the girls there is: Anna (she's adopted and works at a beauty salon), Adina(college teacher), Diana(teaches archery for girls) who is Austin's twin, and more but once again I don't really want to go into it. And also, in case you haven't noticed, Thalia who is the girl from the park is also my cousin. Also my cuz Nico and Hazel from Haden's side and my other cuz Jason from Zeke's side. I also have two half-brothers: Tyson and Travis." Well that's a lot of family. Especially on Zeke's side.

"Enough about me," Percy says and stares me straight in the eye, "how is someone able to make webs and climb walls?" By the look on his face you could tell that he was dying to know.

     I took a deep breath, preparing to tell him my life story. "Well, my father was a..." God this is gonna take a while.

[ok so here's a quick briefing in case you got lost:

Zeke-Zeus

Patrick-Poseidon (lol Patrick Star)

Haden-Hades

Kyle-Kronos

Raina-Rhea

Delia-Demeter

June-Hera

Holly-Hestia

Austin-Apollo

Anna-Aphrodite

Henry-Hermes

Harry-Hephaestus

Aaron-Ares

Dixon-Dionysus

Adina-Athena

Diana-Artemis

Thalia-Thalia

Jason-Jason

Nico-Nico

Hazel-Hazel

Tyson-Tyson

Travis-Triton

I have to go now guys, bye! PS I hope all these updates make up for skipping a weekend! I felt really bad about that! Hope you guys like this book so far!]