Chapter 13-Percy

"Mom! Paul! I'm back!" I shouted as I opened the door after fumbling with the lock, still giddy over the fact that I'm finally useful with a bow. "I brought McDonalds!" As I said that I shook the HappyMeal bag as evidence. The only thing I was met with was eerily (yay another big word! If only Annabeth was here to hear me...) silence.

     I took another step into the apartment, the room was dark, not a single light on. Uncapping Riptide, I start slowly walking to the living room area. "Mom? Paul?" worry was starting to lace into my voice. No, please not another death. Please.

     Another step forward and I found the light switch. The entire apartment lit up and what I saw was something I wished I would never have to see again. My knees bucked as I fell. There were my parents, unmoving, in a pool of blood. [did i make you sad? Yes? No? ok then]

O̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦo̥ͦO̥ͦ

     I started tapping my foot while hearing sirens and the multiple clangs of handcuffs being heard. The thought More blood, more dead, all my fault kept running through my head constantly. I can't help it though, after all, it is true. I've hated the fates more this entire week then I have now.

     "Hey kid," I looked up to glare at the voice calling me a kid. It was another one of those mortal police officers, he flinched under my glare. "Since your 17 you can't live on your own, fortunately we have found some distant relatives of your mom's who are willing to take you."

     At this I stared at him. Why would mom not tell me that she had relative? Did she even know? "Who are they?" I asked genuinely curious. What he says next makes me feel like my life's gonna get a whole lot more interesting.

     "They are May Parker and her son/nephew Peter."

[Sorry it's short but it's the best I could do for now]