Chapter 16-Percy

[I'm doing this chapter today because I'm so happy TToA is coming out today!]

     The second my head hit the pillow I knew what was coming. But to understand it you had to get this, I didn't close my eyes in the Mansion of Night. I knew it was dangerous but I couldn't just let Annabeth run into danger! Anyways, so when I was there I saw things that terrifies me to death.

     As it turns out, there are different dimensions, or version, of Earth. They all start out normal, like a mortals life. But then they turn twisted, like finding out your a demigod. Each even more twisted than the other. I found out that a lot of bad thing happen there. Especially in the dark.

     So now I see what happens in those dimensions. I seriously hate Nyx for this. And to make it even worse, I felt the main person's pain and fear but like magnified by 50. No matter how intense:

*Dream*
Search, search all you'll want
The body is all you'll find of the tot
The blood of youth is all I need
For my resurrection to succeed

With each repeat of the soft music the panic that had already flooded him seemed to grow more and more.

His side hurt from all the running and his head pounded with every heartbeat, but he couldn't stop searching if he ever wanted to see his sister alive again. He felt blood drip from his legs as he started to limp-run the fastest he could, trying to find the end of the "Maze of Horrors". It used to be filled with fake spiders, snakes, fire, and demons but now they came to life. And he had seen firsthand what they could do if alive. He had the cuts, bruises, burns, and broken bones were enough to prove just that.

     A scream pierced through the air, one that sounded awfully familiar. "LILA!" He yelled as yet another scream came, they became more continuous and often ended with the sound of heart breaking sobs. "I'm coming for you," he cried "you'll be okay!" With that he went into a dead sprint, ignoring the pain and dots that spotted his vision. The screams got louder and louder as he got closer, retracing his steps when reaching dead ends and often sprinting to fast for the monsters to catch him.