I got tagged

Ok, so i got tagged and so here it is.

1.If you could marry someone (dead or alive, male or female, fictional or real) who would it be?
     Umm, I honestly don't know cuz I'm like 12 and don't really think about that kinda stuff yet. (Idk if I could answer like this but I'ma do it anyways).

2.Why would you marry person from Q1?
I ain't marrying anyone so I'm not gonna answer.

3.Happy childhood memory?
     I honestly don't know. I don't have the best memory ever and when I do I remember embarrassing things. But I do remember the summer that I was turning eleven being fun and happy because that was the summer I started reading the Percy Jackson books and the Heroes of Olympus books. It was also the summer I finally got a pool and I would swim in it whenever I got the chance. It was also the year before everyone started singing about butts and stuff so I loved the music.

4.Can you speak more then one language?
     That's more complicated. I know English, two  or three words on Greek(normal), a little bit of Spanish but I'll be actually learning it next year, and I could somewhat understand a bit of French when I read it (but I also know full out how to say really in French.

5.If you your answer to Q4 was yes, can you teach me so I could impress a certain lovely  unnamed lady *cough cough @KatyCat77 cough*?
     I technically don't know any other language, and I wouldn't even if I did because I'm horrible at teaching and I know I'll blame myself if you say a word wrong in front of her.

6.Is Grell your bae?
     Idk who that is.

7.British or American?
     I'm American but I love British and Australian accents.

8.Greatest fear?
     Sharks, fnaf, drowning, the dark a bit, doing something wrong and that one small decision will affect the rest of the world in a really bad way, and that I'll never have an adventure in my life or do anything worth living.

9.DO YOU SHIP SOMAGNI (Prince Soma x Agni)TOO OR IS IT JUST ME?
     Idk what that is.

10.Does anyone know if somagni actually exists?
     Idk how to answer that if I don't know even what it is.

11.Are furbies demons from hell (if you say know you've obviously never owned one before)?
     I've never owned one but I've seen one and I had nightmares of it so yes, it think they are.

12.Can you tell I'm running out of questions?
Nah, not really.
13.How many siblings do you have if you have any?
I've got like two, one older by a few years and another two years younger.

Now I apparently have to tag 13 people so j choose...

tahirAlpha

DemigodMaddness

_ReadingQueen_

FandomAvenger

JadeDarkwolfandMajix

obsessedmortal

athlete68

Ryan_McShizzle

IbbyBird

the_akward_fangirl

evafellmann

BlueFood101

penelopesalisto