Chapter 17-Peter

[Read part B of A/N]
Hours earlier
The second his head hit his pillow it was pretty obvious he was asleep, in fact you would have thought that he was dead, if it weren't for his loud snoring and the drool coming out his mouth. Ew, that's disgusting it looks like a river.

Anyways other than the fact that he drools and snores, he seemed like the type to be saving the world and not terrorizing it. I honestly don't see why people think he's a terrorist. But then again he did blow up a lot of stuff, but that's like perfectly normal...

     Meh, I'll just sleep on it.

     5 minutes before present time
     I was having an awesome dream when all of a sudden it switched from me, you know, getting the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the world and all that jazz, to falling off a cliff while screams surrounded me.

     I woke up realizing that I was actually just falling out of bed. Typical.

     But then I remembered the screams. I looked around the room and tried to see where the danger was coming from. So far all I saw was My laptop, my stuff, Percy screaming his head off, and that weird light thing I have in my room. So yeah just your average night, nothing wro—WAIT PERCY!!!!

I sprint to his side (more like take a step because he's like almost right next to me, but who cares) and try to see what's going on when I notice he had weird cuts, bruises, burns, and a unnaturally crooked arm and leg. I'm pretty sure that wasn't there before.

     He screamed again as a flower of blood exploded from his stomach. It looked as though he were stabbed by a knife or something and I looked at him feeling horrified and worried as he started to thrashing around like he was having a seizure or something.

     I was about to grab his shoulders and try to wake him when he stopped suddenly. I froze, he couldn't be dead right? Right?!

Then he started breathing heavy, and i gave out a sigh of relief. Then he openned his eyes and they had a look in them so broken that it would of made Fury himself go to a corner and cry his eyes out for the poor guy.

He looked me straight in the eyes and I can practically see that he was cussing in his head and trying to figure out a way to explain this.

[ok so I have two things to say/show to you:
A) I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED UPDATED ON LIKE FOREVER. AND WHEN I DID IT WAS SUPER SHORT!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!

B)There was this mini story my ten year old sister made and i wanted to show it to you guys in hopes of you forgiving me. Page One is on the top and the rest will be in coming chapters. I'm gonna post them with the pics but not the story. Then I'll go back and right the story so it will basically be like editing a chapter. Sorry if it's complicated but you'll see soon.

But anyways my sis wants to know what you guys think so please comment and i'll see you next time. Bye! (PS, I hope you guys have forgiven me now)]