Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Harry walked up the familiar pathway to the old Tomlinson household with Niall and Zayn on either side of him. "This is where he used to live," He said. Zayn shivered, then whispered to Niall, "This place gives me the creeps." Niall held his hand as they walk the pathway up to the house.

"We used to play on this porch," Harry mumbled as they stepped up to the door. There was a sign next to the door that read, "Mr. Magdillen- Psychic Readings."

"I knew he wouldn't be here," Harry grumbled under his breath, "he probably married Eleanor Calder and is living in a mansion somewhere. Let's go." Niall stopped him before he could walk away. "Let's ask him if he knows where Louis went?" He suggested. "Of course he knows where he went!" Zayn snorted, pointing to the sign. "He's a psychic!" Harry shrugged, "Good point." He looked at the porch that had he felt had grown smaller as Niall knocked on the door. A timid voice answered, "Hello?"

"Can you help us?" Niall said.

"Do you have an appointment?" The voice asked, a bit stronger.

"No, we're just trying to find someone."

"Well Mr. Magdillen can't speak to anyone right now."

"Well maybe you can help us?" Harry spoke, growing impatient. The door slowly creaked open. "Mr. Magdillen" hid most of his face behind the door as he asked, "What is it?" Niall gulped before asking, "We're looking for someone who used to live here."

The man shook his head, quickly. "No, No, I've lived here my whole life." He said, before slamming the door shut.

"Well then, you must know Louis Tomlinson!" Niall called. The door slowly opened again. "What do you want with Louis Tomlinson?" The man spoke, shakily. Harry, then, took notice of the blue eyes that were staring at him curiously, yet scared. Those eyes he remembered from years and years ago. "Louis?!" Harry breathed. The man shook his head, fast. "No, I don't go by that name anymo-" Harry stopped Louis from shutting the door, then asked, "Louis Tomlinson?"

"What do you want?" Louis asked scared. "6 years ago, you played a game with a little boy down the street. A game with drums." Harry quizzed. Louis' eyes widened. "How do you know that?" He breathed. "I was that little boy, Louis." Harry confirmed.

Louis stared into the familiar green eyes. "Harry," he whispered, before disappearing behind the door with a thud.

Harry pushed the door open to reveal a fainted Louis. Zayn's eyes grew, "You killed him."

~~~~~~~~

Short chapter! Feedback?