Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Harry strode down the street, annoyed, as the other boys followed quickly behind him. Louis finally caught up with him and yanked him close. "Talk to him," Louis ordered. Harry's head snapped quickly towards him, "Why me?"

"He's had a tough day. He thinks you hate him, please, just talk to him," Louis pleaded. Harry sighed, stopping to turn around. Niall had his arm around Zayn's waist, leading him forward. Harry would have aww'd if he wasn't so annoyed. "Niall," Louis called softly, and the boy let go of Zayn to catch up with him. Harry fell into step with Zayn and sighed, "I warned you about this, Zayn. I warned you, but no, you wanted to play the game."

Zayn whimpered, and Harry chuckled, humorlessly, "Oh, it's too late for tears. Suck it up and be a man." Harry stopped walking to glare at Zayn, who was now shaking from his sobs. His face softened and Harry lifted Zayn's chin to look him in the eyes. "Hey," be whispered softly, "I'm sorry. 6 years later and I still turned into my mother. I didn't mean to yell. Please don't be up-" "It's not that," Zayn shakily admitted. Harry furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What's wrong, then?"

Zayn turned and noticed the other two boys staring. He leaned in and whispered his problem to Harry, who raised his eyebrows in understanding. "Oh, I see," Harry whispered. He moved to stand behind Zayn, who stood still. "Ready?" He asked, gripping Zayn's back pockets.

Once Zayn nodded, Harry ripped his jeans slightly. Zayn sighed in relief as his tail uncurled itself through the hole. The other boys' eyes grew wide in shock, but they stayed silent.

"Don't worry," Harry comforted, leading Zayn up to his house with a hand on his shoulder, "we're gonna go inside and finish this game, and get you back to your old self in no time.

"No matter what..." Harry trailed off as they all entered the house. The first floor was now covered in vines and roots, big and small. Exotic plants were all along the walls. "Suddenly I feel right at home," Harry mumbled.

~~~~~~~

Simon ended a call with his client as he approached a stop light. He began dialing another number when he felt a slight tremble. He looked at the clear water cup he had in his cup holder and noticed the ripples in it. He looked up at the street and gaped as jungle animals began stampeding down the street. He opened his driver side door and got out. As he watched the animals in shock, a monkey ran into the car through Simon's open door without him noticing.

Once all the animals had crossed the street, the light flicked on green. Simon scrambled into his car and clicked his seatbelt. He hesitantly began driving down the street, clutching tightly to the steering wheel. He looked into his rear view mirror, only to lock eyes with an African monkey.

Simon screamed, swerving through the intersection and into a ditch.

~~~~~~~

Liam poured brake fluid into his car, then slammed the hood shut. The hood fell of immediately, but Liam ignored it. Liam sat in his driver's seat, clicking on his seat belt. The "door ajar" light flashed in his dashboard, causing him to roll his eyes. He backed his car out of the store, the backseat stuffed with toys and other random items that he crashed into. Liam plucked up the radio and spoke into it.

"Danielle, this is Liam. I'm headed towards the old Styles place, I might need some back up, over?"

As he took his finger off the button, he heard screeches that sounded like monkeys on the other side. With a surprised and fearful look, he stared at the radio in his hand, asking, "Danielle?"

~~~~~~~~~

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! (Little pointless fact- my high school band performed in the Macy's parade today!) I hope you all had a great day. I'm thankful for all my readers, and for the lovely comments you leave! Love you guys! And please check out my other stories and parodies!