.21

I drove up to pick up my brother from practice. I saw a blonde head huddled between his legs. I rushed out of the car and yelled "chase!" I stood in front of him. He ignored me and didn't look up. I squatted down and softly shook his arm "chase, look at me" his blonde head lifted revealing a tear stained, red faced boy. "W-what happened?" I asked. He slowly stood up and started walking to the car "we can't talk here" I stood up and followed him. I got in and looked over at my younger brother.

I pulled out of the parking and drove down the road. I pulled into the drive way of our house and got out. I walked towards the front door and unlocked it. "Are mom and dad home?" I turned around and saw my brother about to burst into tears again. "No they left a few hours ago, the won't be back till tomorrow afternoon"

Tears started streaming down my little brothers face. I pulled him into me and rubbed his back "you can talk to me Chase, I'm your older brother" He pulled away and went to sit on the couch. I sat next to him and shifted my body to face him. "W-what's wrong with being different" I furrowed my eyebrows "nothing, why you ask?"

He cleared his throat and croaked out "so you won't make fun of someone for being different?" "Chase what are you saying? I'm not gonna make fun of someone for being different" He looked away "Chase?" He looked at me tears filling his eyes once more. "So you won't judge me if I told you I was different?" I rubbed my face "chase your a normal teenage boy, I won't make fun of you for being different" He looked away and mumbled something I couldn't quite hear "come again?" He looked me straight in the eye and blurted out "I'm Gay" my ears went numb "what?" Tears swelled in his eyes "I think I'm gay, Keith"

~*~

I watched James as he was laughing with some guys, he joked around with them. I watched as he started making his way towards the projector with his phone. I grabbed wire to it, starting to plug into his phone. I stood up, bolting towards his direction. I tackled him towards the floor, pulling the phone away from him and running out of the gym. I deleted the video off from his phone. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I heard him yell from the door. He came up towards me "you're acting different Chase." He snatched his phone away from me. "Who gives a fuck about that dude."