.26

Chris walked me to my doorstep. I turned around and saw him grinning "what?" I chuckled. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

I cradled his hand into mine "how did I ever get so lucky?" He smiled out. I felt my face turn hot and red. He studied around us and saw no one.

He leaned in closer as he crashed his plump lips to mine. I placed my hand into his shoulder as the kiss deepened. He pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine.

"Thanks for being my tutor" I winked. He chuckled. "I'll see you tomorrow" he kissed my cheek and started walking down the street.

I smiled and opened the door to my house. I closed it and leaned against the door. Keith stood there by the window. He glanced at me and looked down. He shook his head and started walking upstairs.

"Chase! Keith! Will you both come into the living room?" I ran my hand threw my blonde hair. I slipped off my tank top and grabbed a t shirt and slung it over my shoulder.

I walked threw the frame of the living room and saw the Willows sitting in the living room. Heads shot my direction, Allison scanning my torso biting her lip. I grabbed the t shirt and hurried to slip it on.

"Oh Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Willow, Allison" I acknowledged her. "The Willows will be joining us for dinner tonight" I felt a body come and stand behind me. I glanced back and saw Keith.

~*~

I was currently sitting next to Allison.

Chris🤓😍: Movies?

I cleared my throat and stood up "I'm gonna go for a walk" I grabbed my hoodie and slipped it on "I'll come with you!" Allison cheered and stood up following me. I dropped my shoulders and opened the door.

I pulled out my phone

Chase: Sorry babe :'( stuck with the Devils Bride 😭

I slipped my phone in my pocket. I breathed in a sharp breath of the cold spring air. I walked down the street her arm linked into mine as she talked about everything I didn't really care about.

I felt her stop. I turned my gaze towards her. She looked at me and stood on her tippy toes placing her hands on my shoulders "what are you doing Alli-" before I could finish my sentence I felt her cold, thin lips pressed against mine.

She deepened it, I pulled her shoulders, backing away. "Look Alli-" I was cut off again "come on! Dinners ready!" I looked back and saw Keith. Allison walked in front of me grinning.

Keith stopped me, pulling me aside. "Did you really just kiss The devil?" I rolled my eyes "you where so upset with me being different, you should be happy that I'm with a girl!" I mumbled furiously.

He was about to say something, I didn't want to here. I walked off and into the dining room. I sat across from Allison giving her a signature fake smile. She grinned and squealed "I have some big news to announce!" Heads shot towards her.

"It's official! Me and Chase are officially together!" Cheers rang threw the room. My vision went hazy, my hearing, numb. I felt a pat on my back and her father scolding me out.

All that was on my mind was Chris...I pulled out my phone and hit the message icon. I pressed his name.

Chase: I'm so sorry...I love you...I still have you...I don't love her...I'm only for you babe

Tears swelled in my eyes. I blinked them away. My heart racing as the little dots indicating he was texting.

Chris: I know, your gay chase I know you only love me...if it was a guy that's a different story (:

I chuckled, my heart beat slowing down.

Chase: I swear I wish I was with you, how did I ever get so lucky 😉

I smiled and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I lifted my head and poked at my chicken.