.24

I woke up to two strong arms wrapped around my torso. I looked up and saw Chris sound asleep with his messy jet black hair covering his forehead. I smiled and crawled up. Leaving a tiny kiss on his lips. He smiled and said in a husky voice "that's a great way to be woken up"

He placed his hand on my cheek and smiled "I'm taking that as a yes, your gay" I sighed and laid my head on his chest "yeah, you could say that" he rubbed circles on my back "am i the only one that knows?" I looked up at him and gave a half smile "my brother knows." He propped himself up on his elbows "I'm taking that as he's not taking it very well" I sat up on the edge of the couch "I don't even know, he doesn't really ask about it...he knows I've been talking to you lately..." He furrowed his eyebrows "Is that a bad thing?" I looked over at him as he looked back concerned "no...well at least not for me" he smiled and put his warm hand on top of mine "good"

"I better get home before my mom calls the FBI" I chuckled as I stood up. Chris stood up with me and smiled "I'll miss you" I whined as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You'll see me tomorrow dork" he mumbled as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. "That's so long away tho" I pouted. He smirked "then you should come around more often, my mom already likes you...don't ask..." I chuckled and grabbed my keys. I pulled Chris by his shirt and pressed my lips against his soft plump ones. "See you tomorrow" I smiled. He watched me walked to my car waving goodbye as I drove off.

~*~

"Chase is that you?" I slipped off my shoes by the door "yeah mom its me" I dropped my keys in the basket and made my way to my room. I slipped off my shirt "Why do you have a hickey?" I looked up from the ground "what?"
Keith stepped closer to me "why do you have a hickey chase?" I looked in the mirror and saw two hickeys, one on my collar and one on my upper neck.

"Shit..." I cursed under my breath. "Hm?" I turned around and scratched the back of my neck "oh shut up Keith, you know you get them when you lift weights..." He raised an eyebrow.

"Not on my neck I don't" I pushed him out of my room "why do you even care? It's none of your business" I slammed the door in his face and locked it. "I miss the old days" I sighed out. "I miss not being different..." I laid down on my bed looking up at the blue ceiling "what was wrong with being different?" I asked myself.