.36

I smiled to myself as I dropped my jacket that was soaking wet. I ran my hands threw my messy blonde hair. "Chase?" I ran to my room before my mother could see me.

It was 7 in the morning and I had just gotten home. I peeled off my damp clothes and stepped into the shower.

I turned on the hot water and stood under the shower head as it jetted into my back. I squeezed the blue gel into my palm and smeared it all over my hair.

The smell of tropical fruit filled the steamy room. I rinsed out the foam and lathered my body in coconut body wash.

I looked down at my torso and saw red marks on both side of my hip bones.I smirked and finished washing my body.

I stepped out of the shower and got blasted by the cold air hitting my bare skin. I wrapped the fluffy beige towel around my abdomen and wiped away the glare covering the mirror.

My eyes shot right to my neck and collarbone. Love bites covered my collar and neck. I mumbled unpleasant words under my breath.

Chris loved leaving love bites on me, he knew I loved them but hated when they are closer to where you can see them. I sighed and changed into a high collared shirt and my joggers.

I stepped or of the bathroom and dropped my clothes into the hamper. "Chase?" I turned around my saw my mom. "Oh, hi mom"

Me and my mother haven't been on speaking terms lately. She won't accept the fact that I'm gay, she thinks it's just a phase.

She squinted her eyes, my body tensed up as she stepped closer towards me. Her little finger curled at the collar of my shirt as she tugged it down. "What is that?"

My hand flew up pulling her hand away. "I fell" I turned around to walk away but she demanded I come back.

"Your still a child Chase!" I turned around "you always told me I'm old enough to make my own decisions Mom"

"This is a wrong decision Chase" tears swelled up in my eyes "this wasn't a decision, I didn't decide to be this way. I would never decide to be tortured for being in love"

She backed away as tears spilled from my blue eyes. She had never seen me cry, not from emotional pain at least.

I turned around and shut the door to my room.