.29

I woke up to little kisses being placed all over my face I squealed and opened my eyes to see Chris hovering over me. "Morning" I said with a raspy voice. He stood up his back facing me.

He slipped off his shirt and turned to face me. I sat up, tattooed on his chest was a broken wing. I stood up and went up to him. My hand grazed the fading of the wing underneath it in cursive was the word "Freedom".

I looked into his eyes as he looked back into mine. "Freedom" I whispered. He smiled and grabbed my hands "freedom"

~*~

It's been two days already and Chase still hasn't answered my calls or my texts. I looked out the window and dialed his mothers number "hello?" A smooth voice spoke from the other line.

"Hello Mrs. Rain. Is chase home?" There was a silence for a couple of seconds till she spoke up in a worried tone "My husband said he went to your house for the weekend, isn't he there?"

"No, he never came by at all. I'm worried about him" "I'll call him on my phone right now Allison"

I looked out the window and saw the nerd boy across the street walk outside and someone following behind him in a hoodie. I shrugged it off and went into the kitchen.

~*~

I got into the passengers seat as my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID "Mom" flashed across the screen. I slid the answer button "hello?" "Chase Where in the world are you?"

I looked at Chris as he studied me. "Oh well, I was going to Allison's house but then I decided to go to James' house instead. I guess I forgot to call her" "ok, be safe chase" I hit the end button and slumped down in the seat.

It was a silent drive to the movies. I pulled my hoodie up as we entered. Chris bought the tickets as I bought the popcorn and drink. Chris handed me my ticket as we walked towards the door.

We took our seats near the balcony. I heard loud laughters and thuds coming from down the hallway. James face appeared from the edge. I slumped farther down and pulled my hoodie above my head. This wasn't gonna end good.