.35

We both sat down on the dock, our legs dangling from the edge. I laid back on to the wood, looking up at the stars. " I was 4 when my parents divorced, my dad had custody of me at the time" I took a sharp breath and continued.

"Everything was fine, but then again I was too young to remember. It was around first grade when I remember my dad hitting me. It never got better after that, only worse." I turned my side and traced over the scars.

Chase's blue eyes filled up with tears as he examined the plenty of scars threw out my back and torso area.

"Every year I would turn a different age, the abuse got worse. Hitting, punching, kicking, pulling, and a-" tears slipped out of my eyes.

I took in a slow breath "he sold me"

"He sold me to people, to pay for his drinking and drug abuse." Chad pulled me into his chest, embracing me into a tight hug.

"Your safe with me, no one will ever hurt you again. I promise you" Chase cooed into my ear as he rubbed my bare back.

I pulled away and pressed my forehead to his. He wiped away the tears with his them as he gave me a small smile. I smiled and looked down at my hands.

"When I turned 12 I ran away, I found my moms house and begged her to fight for me. She of course won custody over me and my dads now in jail." I placed my hand over my chest.

"When I was 15 1/2 I got this tattooed to always remember even if your broken, you can still try to fly. It may be tough, but it's possible."

I smiled as I met Chase's crystal blue eyes. He cupped my face with his hands as he smiled. I leaned in closer, breaking the little boundary.

I pressed my lips to his as sparks exploded throughout my body. He smiled into the kiss as did I. Our lips fit perfectly, like puzzle pieces.

My hands roamed down his chest as he deepened the kiss. He gently bit my lip as I gripped his shoulders.